New Threshold Song Online

It didn't need the growl. But a it's a good song nonetheless.

edit: 20 minutes later and this song has grown on me like a fucker. I need the full album now. givfe plzx.

At first I didn't like the album as much as Subsurface, but after a few more listens, it kicks ass! I'm not usually one for the growls either, but they work just fine on the two songs. 2007 is shaping up to be a good year for albums...

Hopefully this Threshold album will be a lot less bland than their previous albums of the Mac era.....getting Swano in sounds like a promising start.
I actually think "Hypothetical" and "Critical Mass" are their best albums to date, especially due to Mac. The music in the old days would sometimes be more colorful, more spacious, but I never really "felt" the old vocalists (I love Damian Wilson, but not that much with Threshold). They've only just hit their stride when Mac joined the band in my opinion.

Love the new song and I think Swano's growls are great in it. Really looking forward to this album but I'm gonna admit...I think it's gonna be tough to top Therion's latest album.

my prob with it, is other than swano, the rest isnt really my style anymore.. and he isnt on it enough.. thats just me tho coz i really love the swano :)

totally understand this opinion, i'm a huge fan of swanö... but i also really like threshold, so this is shaping up to be something awesome for me