New to Anathema...

changso

Neverending dreamer...
Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys...

Well it's my very first post here in Anathema forum...I used to hang around alot in Opeth's forum. Anyway here I am!

Forgive my ridiculusly boring topic but as the first post here, I just want to say to the band that I'm really enjoying their sweet stuff! So if you're reading this...thanks guys!

sweet stuff? oh well....
evil_laughter.gif

:wave:

Welcome my son!

Just a reminder that Anathema were not such a sweeeeeet band some years ago(Serenades, Pentecost, Crestfallen, demos). I hope you enjoy those releases also.....

RESTLESS OBLIVION FOREVER!!!!!!! :headbang:

A spy??? :rolleyes:
Is there any inside joke I don't understand? :D
Can someone fill me about it!

OK let me try to prove my innocence:

I recently bought "The Silent Enigma" and the Live DVD...which I absolutly like! My favorite tracks are Restless Oblivion, A Dying Wish and Black Orchid. Also, my girlfriend bought "Alternative 4" which is, in my opinion, more raffined than "The Silent Enigma". I was planning on buying the new one: "A Fine Day To Exit" but I heard bad comments about it. It's not that I can't forge my opinion but myself but you know I like Anathema but plenty of other group too; so it's getting expensive...In that perspective, I have to deal with my priorities!

How about it? :)

Well, if you like Alternative 4 you should try A Fine Day to Exit too, don't look at reviews or something cos the opinions about this album differ very much. If you have the possibility to listen to some songs of AFDTE, do it, and when you like it, you buy it. Hmm... it's an album that becomes better after a few listens though, not from the very first time.

so you bought the DVD eh?? Okay we'll let you go, Welcome aboard Changso (geddit??aboard?? board?? me soo funny!!)

but i'll be keeping an eye on you.... :err:

Originally posted by Bambi
so you bought the DVD eh?? Okay we'll let you go, Welcome aboard Changso (geddit??aboard?? board?? me soo funny!!)

but i'll be keeping an eye on you.... :err:

yeah, Bambi good to see you give him a chance here;) ! But with the first sign that he is a spy (;) ) you know what you have to do, eh?
Then we'll meet at the frontline, right?!
:D

Cheers

P.S.: Well, AFDtE is definitely worth buying (and yes you need a few listen), and don't forget Judgement and Eternityand Pentecoste 3, get them all :)

cheeers