New To Bio

Weapon X

Raised to be Lowered
Jul 25, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I downloaded The Awakening couple years back. Biomechanical was still reletively newish (just before or after the release of Full Moon). and was amazed by it. So I always kept them in the back of my mind.

So a few years pass and The Empires of the Worlds is sitting infront of me at the record shop. Woohoo so I pick this album up and play it in my wifes car. Sounds great but there were a lot happening in the opening song, that it wasn't as clear. But I loved it anyways, cause well it's good

So I threw it onto my Car stereo (which is much better than my wife's). And wow, what a freakin great album. This album is killer and the better your stereo the better the album is
:kickass:

:wave:

One man talk fest:loco:

Nah...I just wanted to add that, very few bands since I first got into Metal (±15yrs ago) has impressed me as much as Biomechanical has. They are fresh and inspiring and thanks for the great music and experience

Weapon X said:
One man talk fest:loco:

Nah...I just wanted to add that, very few bands since I first got into Metal (±15yrs ago) has impressed me as much as Biomechanical has. They are fresh and inspiring and thanks for the great music and experience

I feel the exact same way you do. No new bands are original and fresh anymore. The veterans still very much are, but the undfortunate reality is that their time is running short. Biomechanical is the only new band that's impressed me in recent years. I am very grateful for Biomechanical for being bold and ambitious, as well as fresh and innovative. I know that they'll lead and never follow. \m/

WinterSolstice said:
I feel the exact same way you do. No new bands are original and fresh anymore. The veterans still very much are, but the undfortunate reality is that their time is running short. Biomechanical is the only new band that's impressed me in recent years. I am very grateful for Biomechanical for being bold and ambitious, as well as fresh and innovative. I know that they'll lead and never follow. \m/

:wave: Welcome to the Biomech Forum:wave:

I got work enough on my own site to rejoin it, plus I got my fair share of Annihilator memorabilia already... ;)