New To-Mera OH MY GOD!!!!

Slappy

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2007
...I heard the new To-Mera cd "Delusions" full as a streaming promo today. I listened a few times and all I can say is they have now become thee best Prog metal band period end of story!!! Yes,It is that good. It has EVERYTHING a prog metal fan needs and wants from Complexity, grooves, melody, production,and overall fresh song writing. We as a community will bow to the new gods of prog metal. February 18 is the release date, this cd is light years ahead of any prog metal or metal period I have heard in the last few years. They have done it!!!!:OMG::OMG:

I agree! I've not heard the newest one yet, but even after their first one I was more than impressed! Which is why I said they should be at PPUSA X!:headbang:

I agree! I've not heard the newest one yet, but even after their first one I was more than impressed! Which is why I said they should be at PPUSA X!:headbang:

*** I agree, The new cd will put them on the map with the big boys. I cannot stress enough how good it is. I knew it would be good because the first cd is still in my player, but damn the new one TOTALLY SLAYS BIG !!!

*** I agree, The new cd will put them on the map with the big boys. I cannot stress enough how good it is. I knew it would be good because the first cd is still in my player, but damn the new one TOTALLY SLAYS BIG !!!

Yeah, I definitely wanna check it out! They are one of the best new bands I've heard in a awhile!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: