New to the forum

Ems

New Metal Member
Nov 4, 2008
Well, here I am. Finally, if you ask my friend who introduced me to this "Theocracyologi"... But after all I have to admit that one of their songs is on repeat on my playlist for the moment.. :)
Great stuff!

Yay! Welcome aboard :D I'm the one who recruited this girl to our little theocracy fanclub here on the forum. So if she's not nice, I guess I'm the one to blame (at least partially) :p But there's no need to worry about that. My plan is that she should be completely theocracized after the concert in May. Yup, you heard me, we're going to Switzerland! Mwaha.

Matt, are you proud of me? :) *big puppy dog eyes*

Welcome aboard, even tho I've only been here but a few days longer than you, I can welcome you on behalf of all the veterans here! :lol:

Enjoy your stay :Spin:

Another Newbie here. :) I'm Derrick Collins, hailing from New Brunswick, Canada.

Anyway, I've just been listening to Theocracy for a couple of days now, but they're my favorite band!

yea she heard deck the joy and o come Emmanuel. I'm gonna let her hear the medley soon ^^ Hahah. Skeletor goes to mars too, I guess.

Well, if any of you wants to know what songs I've heard, just ask Koffish, 'cause I don't remember their names yet :p

You all have to come to Switzerland, I'm sitting pretty on this little flyspeck ;)

Well, I certainly look forward to seeing some of you guys in May.

Welcome aboard, newbies! It's great to see new people discovering our fav band!

Reading this thread made me actually go and look at my join date (which I never do).

4.5 years ago! :OMG: I guess that makes me one of the old farts around here ;)

hehe I'm older than I look! I found out about Theocracy, uh... about 4 years ago. And I've been lurking around the forum until I finally decided to join in :kickass:.

So welcome, new people! Glad to see more people find out about Theocracy and Mirror of Souls isn't out yet.

Hail from Guatemala, Central America... and Welcome!... and as Paper Carnival Said, I'm also around quite some years now, I registered in the past but I lost my user & pwd so I never replied back until this days...

yea she heard deck the joy and o come Emmanuel. I'm gonna let her hear the medley soon ^^ Hahah. Skeletor goes to mars too, I guess.

The Theocracy version of "O Come Emmanuel"..is the best one I have ever heard. and as this is my fav. Christmas song..that is saying something!!! The Metal Madman will be playing it on his show on Dec. 17th if anyone wants to hear the song....