New Tool Shows

obv the massive gays don't come to europe ffs
Ive been here for two days and Ive already seen you type "massive" "gay" "faggot" more times then Ive said it or seen it combined for my entire life. Your un-orignal ways are already old dickface, I can see this relationship is gonna be a boring one.

shit band

die
wtf why do you always spell tool in capitals
why the fuck does it matter how the man spells TOOL?

stfu faggot
Im a faggot now cuz I question your stupid fucking question? If you really wanted me to stfu, you should not of replied idiot. Eat kangaroo shit and die Aussie.
Eat a dick, faggot.
I take it faggot is the fighting word of choice around here? I figured Opeth fans would be a little more original. You two should hook up with cuntface and work out your lameness together.

Cuntface might be a douche but I still wish shit upon your whole miserable family. I hope you get gangrene. I bet you have sex with your dad while you strangle each other with shit stained hands.

Im a faggot now cuz I question your stupid fucking question? If you really wanted me to stfu, you should not of replied idiot. Eat kangaroo shit and die Aussie.

no youre a raging fucking spastic because you questioned a question that you thought was stupid but in reality was perfectly legitimate. float back up to heaven and fuck off you outrageous gay

what lol you fucking dumbass you actually thought i was spelling destroyed with two Ys because that's how i thought it was spelled lmao

I believe those two clauses should be separated with either a semicolon ('';") or a period, in which case you would capitalize the first letter of the new sentence.