New Touring Lineup and Album Title Revealed

M1

Threatcon Delta Force
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
From Blabbermouth.net

Original ANTHRAX vocalist Neil Turbin has joined forces with the progressive power metal twin guitar attack of Kurt James (DR. MASTERMIND, ex-STEELER, DRIVER) and Beau Simpson (ex-FAIL FOR FUN). The thunderous rhythm section is powered by the double bass drumming fury of Mikey Neil (CAGE) and menacing bassist Mike Giordano (CAGE).

The band is set to headline the second stage at the 2005 Monterrey Metal Fest on Saturday, May 28 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

Four brand new power metal songs have been penned — "Angry World", "Die to Live", "Back from Hell" and "Afterlife" — to be included on Neil Turbin's upcoming sophomore album, "Diary of a Metal Thrashing Madman", tentatively due late 2005.

M1 said:
From Blabbermouth.net

Original ANTHRAX vocalist Neil Turbin has joined forces with the progressive power metal twin guitar attack of Kurt James (DR. MASTERMIND, ex-STEELER, DRIVER) and Beau Simpson (ex-FAIL FOR FUN). The thunderous rhythm section is powered by the double bass drumming fury of Mikey Neil (CAGE) and menacing bassist Mike Giordano (CAGE).

The band is set to headline the second stage at the 2005 Monterrey Metal Fest on Saturday, May 28 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

Four brand new power metal songs have been penned — "Angry World", "Die to Live", "Back from Hell" and "Afterlife" — to be included on Neil Turbin's upcoming sophomore album, "Diary of a Metal Thrashing Madman", tentatively due late 2005.

Thats fucking awesome M1, thanks for the update, wish I could make it over to mexico for the show!

AugDawg

Yeah theres some pretty cool old school metal bands on the festival. I wish I could make it over to Mexico as well.

Hey Neil. Just wanna know if you are gonna tour the east coast (N.Y) within the near future? I seen you live with anthrax at the famous roseland gig back in 84. Best wishes to ya!! :headbang:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
Hey Neil. Just wanna know if you are gonna tour the east coast (N.Y) within the near future? I seen you live with anthrax at the famous roseland gig back in 84. Best wishes to ya!! :headbang:

Hey what's up MTM,

Guess we're both old school. As far as the east coast, we look forward to playing there in 2005 or 2006. We currently have three dates in Mexico.

5/21/2005 Nido de Aguilas Stadium Mexicali, MX
5/27/2005 Cafe Iguanas Nuevo Leon, Monterrey, NX
5/28/2005 Coca Cola Auditorio Monterrey Metal Fest II Nuevo Leon, MX

Stay Metal Thrashing Mad! Brother
Best,
Nt

turbinator said:
Hey what's up MTM,

Guess we're both old school. As far as the east coast, we look forward to playing there in 2005 or 2006. We currently have three dates in Mexico.

5/21/2005 Nido de Aguilas Stadium Mexicali, MX
5/27/2005 Cafe Iguanas Nuevo Leon, Monterrey, NX
5/28/2005 Coca Cola Auditorio Monterrey Metal Fest II Nuevo Leon, MX

Stay Metal Thrashing Mad! Brother
Best,
Nt
Thank you Neil,I guess I'll see you soon!! :headbang: