NEW TRACK!! (No Quarter Given)

chuck1703

MYSPACE.COM/BURNINGSKIES
Apr 8, 2006
Bristol
Alright guys,
Got a new tune up I produced, band is called 'No Quarter Given', track is titled 'Clever'. Guitars were quad tracked through a Triple X, The usual on drums, 50/50 snare, kick 100% sampled, Toms 30% triggered rest o natural.

www.myspace.com/noquartergivenmetal

Oh if anyone is thinking of signing to Rising Records, DONT!!! he'll rape you of all your cash, This band been done, along with another Dozen. Not ususlly for me to put shit out about labels businesses etc, but this guy just has to be stopped, screwin load of young bands.
Anyways enough of my rant, check the mix and let me know what you think?
Thanks

Chuck.C.

mix sounds great! What did you use for drums?

BTW is burning skies your band? Because I am also on lifeforce! haha small world. I am in this or the apocalypse.

mix sounds great! What did you use for drums?

BTW is burning skies your band? Because I am also on lifeforce! haha small world. I am in this or the apocalypse.

Hey man,
Yeah I'm In Burning Skies, hows Lifeforce treating you? good I hope.

It was a Pearl kit, but not 100% on which one to be honest. We used Rude cymbals which were aboustly amazing as well. For the drums I just used the standard compressor from logic, along with channel EQ. Kick was 3 different samples I made then layered up, snare was 50/50 with the trusty Slate 11 Z3

hrmm seems to lack hights =( but I guess that's the fault of myspace player... but it sounds damn tight...