New TRADElist Thread 03/07

Dude, have you bought your DOBD ticket yet?! If so, who are you going with? Also, do you know where you are boarding yet? Also, wanna hit up the fucking record shops?!

Im gonna get you drunk on GREAT beer!! You like coffee?

How old are you Matthew Giovagina?

Yes I have my ticket. (its in the mail actually)
I'm going alone because my girlfriend is lame.
Don't know where I'm boarding. I emailed an inquiry to the Radisson Lord Baltimore Whatevertheshitz but it sounds pricey.
Yeah we're gonna hit them shitz up oldschool.
Yes i like coffee. And great beer.
I'll be 22 on April 9th :kickass:

ok i'm intereted in high on fire, based on the several recommendations i've gotten...i was meaning to check that out for a long time then kinda forgot about it for a longer time...too bad i have nothing to trade

Yes I have my ticket. (its in the mail actually)
I'm going alone because my girlfriend is lame.
Don't know where I'm boarding. I emailed an inquiry to the Radisson Lord Baltimore Whatevertheshitz but it sounds pricey.
Yeah we're gonna hit them shitz up oldschool.
Yes i like coffee. And great beer.
I'll be 22 on April 9th :kickass:

I was asking if you liked coffee cuz I will bring an Alesmith Speedway Stout down that will knock yer fucking socks off.

All lodging is gonna be expensive brotha. :(

I was asking if you liked coffee cuz I will bring an Alesmith Speedway Stout down that will knock yer fucking socks off.

All lodging is gonna be expensive brotha. :(

Know of any hostels or anything?
Could I possibly pull up a cot or fold-out bed or whatever in you guys's room if the hotel is down with it? i've sent them an email. my mom suggested the idea. of course i knew i had to ask if it was cool first.

edit: and of course i'd split the bill
lol

you asking the hotel if you can stay in the room with us? is that what you said?

anyways, i just emailed my roomate. so i should have an answer soon. Ill even sleep on the cot/mattress/whatever one of the nights so you can get a nights sleep in a bed if ya want. :)

you asking the hotel if you can stay in the room with us? is that what you said?

anyways, i just emailed my roomate. so i should have an answer soon. Ill even sleep on the cot/mattress/whatever one of the nights so you can get a nights sleep in a bed if ya want. :)

good man! but i'll be fine on the cot/floor/whatever it comes to

i just asked the hotel if they provide anything like that
if not i'll fully just sleep on the floor and pay 1/3rd of the total or something

I'm interested in working out a deal on Meshuggah 'Destroy . . .' and possibly a few others.

I'll try to get a list to you soon. I'm very busy right now, but I'll see what I can do.

Awesome that I'm rooming with you! Just let me know how much I owe and who to pay and whatnot.
I've barely even heard more than samples by any of these bands before :lol:

All I know is Revelation, Against Nature, Penance, Blood Farmers and Valkyrie.
Even those not so well!

I am picking up Dream Death's "Journey into Mystery" in a trade from Six-Winged Seraph on Monday when I see him at the Giant Squid show!