New Trailer up!

The Essence of Conviction

Evergrey Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Well Tom, I'm doing this for you to save some time! New May Trailer is up along with the new artwork for the album "Torn!"

Artwork:

l_5566dca4dc1dc76cd2265b29db6e2591.jpg

Trailer here:

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=2110792763[/ame]

And being the Evergrey nerd I am, the new trailer contains the complete tracklisting for "Torn" so I went ahead and compiled it for you guys.

"Torn"

1. Broken Wings
2. Soaked
3. Fear
4. When Kingdoms Fall
5. In Confidence
6. Fail
7. Numb
8. Torn
9. Nothing is Erased
10. Still Walk Alone
11. These Scars

Enjoy guys!

Haha I was just about to make a half-assed post about the same thing. Guess its better that you did it and put some effort into it. This is sounding to me like it might take over as my favorite Evergrey album when its released.

Wow, im so honored! that must be the greatest gift they could give a die hard fan! Im at loss for words again... Thank you guys!!!

Great cover art and nice job with the post essence!

Luckily im going to see them live very soon, or else the waiting would have killed me... Sounds so friggin awesome!

Im gonna be a big smile for the reminder of the week :headbang:

This is what you call Art.

I can't explain it better, this is the absolute entirety of musical composition.
The melodies, the rythms, the vocals, everything!
I recall when The Inner Circle was released. That first time I heard A touch of blessing roar through my speakers. That was everything you couldn't imagine a band without robots from the future could compose.

And when I hear this..
This is everything, I know that when the release date approaches, the critics aren't gonna believe what they'll hear!

Fucking great.:headbang:

I remember back when they were posting clips from the studio recording and Tom was playing around with some shred guitar licks. As these trailers have been coming out even though I had been blown away by them I was deep down wondering why I wasn't hearing any shred solos. This trailer just throws a ton of them out at you and they sound insane!

Also, I am very surprised at the art style of the cover. All there other album covers have been done in digital art by Mattias Noren. I guess they went with a different artist this time around. I love how the picture looks like it was taken right out of a graphic novel/comic book. The EG logo seems to mix in well with the art too. I love the art but I have to admit it looks a little strange for EG since they have never had this sort of style on any of their other albums before.

September is a long wait after hearing and seeing all that I have so far....:(

I think it's the best trailer yet! Some amazing solos, riffs, lyrics in it. All the things you expect from Evergrey! I hope I'll get to see them soon...they don't come to England that often...