New user

tix

what is it in my eyes?
Mar 7, 2005
Krakow, PL
Hi there,

I'm from Poland, 19yo, been in love with Katatonia for.. about a year, I adore 4 last albums - since Discouraged Ones. By the way - I have been here as "tix" but then I got nervous , because since almost a year I wasn't able to post any message.. ridiculous - today I had to change my nick , so I have a request: can I be changed into "tix" ? :> I guess my present nick is a bit lame - the 666 thing, heh.

Greetz ;]

Hi Tix.I`m also a new user, saw the forum and thought i`d get involved so to speak.Aside from Katatonia i`m also into Radiohead,Darkthrone,Xasthur.Gorgoroth etc,mainly black metal. see ya :headbang:

Radiohead is the greatest band in the world :D After them it's Opeth after them it's Agalloch after them it's Katatonia and last but not least In the Woods :D

Hey ho Tix, I think you'd have to contact Deron (MetalAges) to have your nick changed. I would do that too, if it weren't for my bad taste.

Hi there @ all.
I`m new, too but an old Katatonia Fan. I`m also into Opeth, Anathema, Venom, Witchfynde, My dying bride, Siebenbürgen and lots others.

Illnath said:
Radiohead is the greatest band in the world :D After them it's Opeth after them it's Agalloch after them it's Katatonia and last but not least In the Woods :D
I don't know if you remember me sending you a private message, but wow... you just got like 5,000,000 times cooler. You like Radiohead, too?

I need your AIM or MSN screen name(s), if you have them. :headbang:

Oh, and... welcome Tix! Enjoy your stay here buddy. :wave:

tix666 said:
@my dying groom: how can I contact Deron? and what is Metal Ages? :(

MetalAges is Deron's nick at UM, he's the admin. Use the members list to find him and drop him a private message or mail to see if anything can be done.

tix said:
fuck yes, thx a lot MetalAges! (& MDG :)

hand8pi.gif

That smiley is dodgy.

Hi! I'm new here too, I have been listening to Katatonia :worship: , for a long time! It's hard to mention all the bands that I like, but Katatonia is my favorite . Now I'm just waiting that the new Katatonia's DVD arrives to México! :headbang: