New Vanisher video + free download

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Well I agree with the comment the says that the old version sounds better. This new version sounds very raw, lacks the ambience that makes the other much better. My opinion. The song itself kicks ass.

Thats a bummer, but this is more like "us". Live drums, real amps, etc. we want a big Staub/Sneap vibe. I love Joeys mix of this song, but a "Joey" band we definitely are not hahaha.

Loving your stuff since I registered to this forum to search for your revalver clips and settings haha

Also dig this mix, Joey's was awesome too of course. This fits your band better though.

Did you rectrack the vocals? I think it sounds different to the older mix.
Nice video too!

ALBUM!11! NAOW!!1!
have a nice honeymoon dude

Loving your stuff since I registered to this forum to search for your revalver clips and settings haha

Also dig this mix, Joey's was awesome too of course. This fits your band better though.

Did you rectrack the vocals? I think it sounds different to the older mix.
Nice video too!

ALBUM!11! NAOW!!1!
have a nice honeymoon dude

Thanks dude! Yeah we actually retracked everything to maintain some consistency tonally across the record. Plus Justin had matured vocally a great deal.

Sounds dope to my ears. Can't wait for the album, it's one of my most anticipated releases :kickass:

Really really like the vocals man, any quick deets on what you're running there?

Justin's vocals are one my favorite aspects of the band, Kyle knows that though ;) I liked Joey's mix too but I agree with Kyle, this is much more fitting for them, more raw and organic, glad he went "all in" on it and did it himself. Can't wait for this to drop.

don't know the old mix afaik, this sounds pretty great and the second riff in the song is like one of the best
riffs I've heard in a long time! Vocals are awesome!