Vanisher music video

Great riffing and solo'ing Kodell, didn't know you could shred it up like that! I guess my only complaint is that the guitars sound like they were hi-passed at like 150, I hear very little chunk/low-end in 'em (and not much bass to fill it in down there either); cool video and great riffing/production though dude! (and I dig your singer's voice as well, though all his gestures in double-speed were about to give me a seizure :lol: )

Great riffing and solo'ing Kodell, didn't know you could shred it up like that! I guess my only complaint is that the guitars sound like they were hi-passed at like 150, I hear very little chunk/low-end in 'em (and not much bass to fill it in down there either); cool video and great riffing/production though dude! (and I dig your singer's voice as well, though all his gestures in double-speed were about to give me a seizure :lol: )

hahaha yeah his movements at that speed will do that to you. Thanks for the kind words. The guitars are def not hipassed that high, but regardless this actually isnt final mix for the cd although that mix wont be too much different. I refined some the stuff and finalized all of that yesterday. Some of that stuff being fixing the lowend.....so good ears. :)