TRIBUNAL RECORDS SIGNS VANISHER

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
TRIBUNAL RECORDS welcomes VANISHER to the family. I have know these guys for years in their previous bands so it was about time i lent a hand to the cause.

inside_-_Copy.jpg

VANISHER may a new band to most, but only in name as within their ranks veterans from Bloodjinn (Pluto Records) and Glass Casket (Century Media/Abacus Recordings) reside and they are confidently leading the new pack of metal bands surfacing in North Carolina. While not bearing much resemblance to their former bands, VANISHER has set out to carve a new path and capture audiences with it’s futuristic metal brand. VANISHER combine an old school thrash/death metal mentality with an absolutely modern melodic fluency allowing them to succeed in shattering all stylistic barriers with their debut album. The History Of Saints is well rounded in all things relevant in metal today (production/songwriting/artwork) and quickly establishes VANISHER as a band that everyone should keep their eyes and ears on.

In continuing support of tangible artistic substance, Tribunal Records rewards music fans who share in our beliefs. The physical release of The History Of Saints contains an eight (8) track BONUS CD not available on digital release.

FOR FANS OF:
SOILWORK, ARCH ENEMY, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, PERIPHERY, MESHUGGAH and THE ACACIA STRAIN

VIDEO BLOG:

*note: the end has a classic nut tap*

Two tracks taken from The History Of Saints

A track taken from the 8 song BONUS CD that comes only with the physical release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, not sure on this one. Some of it is not bad and some of it typical of the "core". The cover is pretty damn sweet though.
I'll wait to I hear the whole thing to make a final call on it.

Pretty decent. Kind of reminds me of early A7X at times, but with more of the modern hard rock sound.

Um, not sure on this one. Some of it is not bad and some of it typical of the "core". The cover is pretty damn sweet though.
I'll wait to I hear the whole thing to make a final call on it.

yes, it has plenty of breakdowns in it but once the uptempo stuff grows on you it will stick pretty hard. quit being a sissy! plus the breakdowns live "bring the ruckus" or as jamie king likes to say "that shit is ROWDY!"

you don't know how much i love to see someone with a MARILLION banner saying he likes a band in the realms of VANISHER.

i personally am a GIGANTIC marillion fan, but at the same time love the extremes of metal.

hell yeah!

Cheers!!!

Same here. I guess I like it if I consider it intelligent music. That probably sound stupid, but after listening to prog / metal for almost 30 years it takes a little "extra" to get me excited. Been a Marillion fan since I saw them on the Real to Reel tour by accident back in the day. I now have 41 concerts under my belt.... :loco:

Stuff that get me really excited right now is Sargatanas Reign, Periphery, Triptykon, Darkane, Meshuggah and now Vanisher... :lol:

Oh, by the way... The new Borknagar is also getting a hell of a lot of air time at the house.

However, right now I'm actually listening to Cloven Hoof. Damn that's some good shit. :headbang:

Cheers!!!

However, right now I'm actually listening to Cloven Hoof. Damn that's some good shit. :headbang:

Cloven Hoof is great:headbang: It is so cool to notice folks with similar taste in here, often I feel alone HAHA Marillion, Cloven Hoof, and yes I really like the first Dream Theater. Of course since the DT is Matt of KillwhitneyDead approved:loco:
Ok now it is time for the guys who are going to tell me Cloven Hoof suck and I should be in Germany with my spandex.

Ok now it is time for the guys who are going to tell me Cloven Hoof suck and I should be in Germany with my spandex.

See you say "the guys" are going to tell you that, but you know you just mean the voices in your head telling you that should be in germany in spandex because it is all you talk about sometimes. ;)