AMARANTHE (i am sure i am late)

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
so i was informed about this band today because their guitarist does a guest solo on my upcoming VANISHER release. i am sure i am late to this band since i hadn't heard of them until Kyle Vanisher told me Olof was in the band, but i was totally impressed with their triple vocalist assault. nice blending and contrast. seems to be album to get excited for.

also, Glenn here is an aggro power metal band for you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
so i was informed about this band today because their guitarist does a guest solo on my upcoming VANISHER release. i am sure i am late to this band since i hadn't heard of them until Kyle Vanisher told me Olof was in the band, but i was totally impressed with their triple vocalist assault. nice blending and contrast. seems to be album to get excited for.

also, Glenn here is an aggro power metal band for you. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sgw_RZrISY

I like this a lot too, but power metal? I don't hear it. To me, it sounds honestly like heavy prog with a mixture of female and male vocals.

As I said back on October 4th of 2009 (see my posts from previous thread) I absolutely love this band and knew they would get a label deal.

After many offers the band has signed to SPINEFARM RECORDS.

Olof kicks ass, and if you like this...just wait until you hear his new album with his other band DRAGONLAND!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORkFEQFkmE4&[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah Olof's solo on the VANISHER album is pretty kick ass. i will have stuff posted in here about them as we get closer to album's release. More along the modern metal side of things. screaming and singing and plenty of thrash inspired stuff.

until there here is artwork preview
finalcoverv2_-_Copy.jpg

yeah Olof's solo on the VANISHER album is pretty kick ass. i will have stuff posted in here about them as we get closer to album's release. More along the modern metal side of things. screaming and singing and plenty of thrash inspired stuff.

until there here is artwork preview
finalcoverv2_-_Copy.jpg

who did this artwork?

Vanisher's bassist, Justin Reich. he actually does tons of bands' myspace pages and layouts via his company The Antimatter Studio. i was just told he did the new ICE CUBE myspace. hahaha. he also is responsible for IN THIS MOMENT's page too among dozens of other big bands. he is quite talented.

justin@theantimatterstudio.com

tell him i sent you.

Bad Ass! Are these just studio projects, or does this band play live dates?

They have done several live dates, and more are coming. Jake (from the band DREAMLAND as well) is just such a cool guy.....he pops up in my chatroom on many Wednesday nights!

oh Matt ;)

Amarante def rules. I don't know how you didnt know about them Matt.

i have been too busy putting pressure on Vanisher's engineer to get the damn record done, but then he kept blaming Olof for slacking on not turning in his solo and on and on and on. you know how engineers can get never taking the blame themselves because it's "always the band's fault."

10 years and it never changes. hahaha. :danceboy:

good to see you on here. ;)
the new master sounds good. makes you sound like a real band. haha.

i have been too busy putting pressure on Vanisher's engineer to get the damn record done, but then he kept blaming Olof for slacking on not turning in his solo and on and on and on. you know how engineers can get never taking the blame themselves because it's "always the band's fault."

10 years and it never changes. hahaha. :danceboy:

good to see you on here. ;)
the new master sounds good. makes you sound like a real band. haha.

Bahahahaha its our heavy influence from TD that makes us sound so goddamn awesome.

In all seriousness though, its a real honor to have Olof soloing on our cd. I am a huge fan of all of his work sooooooo yeah. HOLLUR!

Bahahahaha its our heavy influence from TD that makes us sound so goddamn awesome.

In all seriousness though, its a real honor to have Olof soloing on our cd. I am a huge fan of all of his work sooooooo yeah. HOLLUR!

My pleasure dude, seems like it's going to be an awesome CD, what I've heard so far sounds very good! And I find it funny that they blamed me :D It wasn't more than a few days from when I was asked to when I delivered it, haha

[DRAGONLAND]Olof;9239252 said:
My pleasure dude, seems like it's going to be an awesome CD, what I've heard so far sounds very good! And I find it funny that they blamed me :D It wasn't more than a few days from when I was asked to when I delivered it, haha

Olof. i was just kidding with Kyle. your solo smokes on the album! hahaha. plus i just like picking on Kyle because he is a sissy. ;)

Olof,

Can you give us some more details regarding the next Dragonland-album?