TRIBUNAL RECORDS SIGNS VANISHER

Cheers!!!

Same here. I guess I like it if I consider it intelligent music. That probably sound stupid, but after listening to prog / metal for almost 30 years it takes a little "extra" to get me excited. Been a Marillion fan since I saw them on the Real to Reel tour by accident back in the day. I now have 41 concerts under my belt.... :loco:

i have yet to see Marillion live! they are my great white whale at this point, but i have all their DVDs so i have seen all of that stuff and have a ton of the Racket Club live discs. so it's like i have seen them a bunch. hahaha.

again, glad you dig Vanisher. we are expecting big things from them in the future! they are already getting a decent buzz going within the industry folk. so we shall see what happens.

i have yet to see Marillion live! they are my great white whale at this point, but i have all their DVDs so i have seen all of that stuff and have a ton of the Racket Club live discs. so it's like i have seen them a bunch. hahaha.

again, glad you dig Vanisher. we are expecting big things from them in the future! they are already getting a decent buzz going within the industry folk. so we shall see what happens.

You should join me in Montreal in April. 9 hours of Marillion in three days....:worship:notworthy