AMARANTHE (i am sure i am late)

Olof,

Can you give us some more details regarding the next Dragonland-album?

Sure man! We went into full on writing mode about 5 months ago, and we have close to 7 songs done, which means it's not *that* much further to go! :) We are very VERY excited with how the latest stuff is coming out - some of you might have hard the latest demo track up on myspace, and have read about us going to our roots concept wise. We just thought the biggest challenge at this point would be to take the fantasy concept and turn it into something really interesting and majestic - everyone loves LOTR, everyone loves fantasy rpgs, but people generally sigh at the mention of fantasy metal.

We want to do it properly, with high production values, a solid story and completely non-cheesy, and the whole thing is turning out to be quite a huge project.
It is no way a step back musically though, I would say that the new stuff is definitely more progressive and more complex than Astronomy.

I guess we are getting quite close to booking studio time, and from then on news will be quite frequent regarding Dragonland - we have some really nice surprises and some very cool announcements waiting :)

News about the Amaranthe album should follow in the coming couple of weeks too ^^

Thanks for the update, Olof.

.....the new stuff is definitely more progressive and more complex than Astronomy.

I like that prospect a lot.
Good luck in the next couple of months and keep us informed!