NEW VEKTOR

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
IT MAY ONLY BE A SPLIT EP BUT STILL

Vocals sound quite a bit different on this one, which is interesting. They haven't changed at all, musically, though! :kickass:

EDIT : Did some research. Vektor has two tracks on the EP. Activate and Dead by Dawn. Release date is February 25th.

Last edited:
We can only hope! If it's as good as Outer Isolation I'll be happy but if it's as good as (my favorite album of theirs) Terminal Redux I'll be downright ecstatic! :kickass:

Reactions: Caveman Ninja
I saw they'd announced a tour but wasn't expecting new music so soon! As you say, vocals sound different, a little more thrash, no? Preferred the sound of them before but, s'all good. Could partly be the production here... anyway! Glad to hear them back!

Dead by Dawn.

... Deicide cover?

Exciting news to come back too. To be honest, I think I was expecting a little more from their first release since what went down, but it's still got the same flair as previous tracks so I'm happy with it.

The vocals though... I get it, and I don't have any problems with it, but after years of those signature shrieks and then going to this? I don't expect people to be happy about it. I'm aware that Disanto's original shrieks were gonna take a massive toll but it's weird hearing him switch.

Overall, I think their next release after this split EP will be better. This track, still pretty good.

... Deicide cover?

Nah, it's 6:16 with original lyrics... Oh well. That would've been interesting :lol:

I'm aware that Disanto's original shrieks were gonna take a massive toll but it's weird hearing him switch.

I'm sure this'll be the reason behind the switch, but it is weird. Sounds like DiSanto still, but crossed young Hetfield :lol:

Last edited: