New Venom cd

On the other hand,i think its the best they have done since the first album with the demolition man.Its never going to be as good as the first4 albums but if can forget them its not bad at all.Mind you if you want to listen to modern black(?) metal there is much beter about.Thats not helped has it:lol:

It's poo.

And I love Venom. (At least with Chronos, not that Construction Worker bloke. Think he was in the Village People wasn't he?)
Don't buy it if you think it'll hark back to the glory days of Venom, it fails. Miserably.

Lay down your souls to the Gods rock 'n' roll.....!!

Nooooooooooooooooo, don't simply not get it because a handful of people say it is crap! After all, some people like the "Destiny" album! Everyone has different tastes, my opinion of the Venom LP is that it doesn't give me a hardon like, say, "Black Metal" did, but then I don't think I've heard much in the last 10 years which gives me wood. Go for it - you might love it!
Aren't they on tour over there now?

Wow, is it so good that it made you type in a HUGE font??? :lol:

Yeah, they are doing "Seven Dates of Hell" with that crap band Devil Driver.

No way am I wasting my money or time seeing Cronos with two hired guns. Why cant they just do it right?

Give it a try. I really liked it. Best since the original albums IMO. A classic understated groove with a dark and desolate atmosphere.