New Video: Nevermore rehearsals

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
I just got this Bulletin from Myspace:

For those of you interested, here's some video of Chris Broderick rehearsing for his upcoming festivals with Nevermore. I hope you enjoy.
-Chris' "Myspace WebMaster"

Awesome video Chris!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool video!!! 2 Powerballs no less! Definitely hope to see more of this type of stuff - can definitely see in this vid what Chris is actually adding to the Nevermore tunes with his own style/licks. Just hoping the live DVD is still on target for this fall!!!

Hey Chris .. good to hear you will get to tour with Nevermore again! ... too bad .. i don't live in the US .. lets hope the Nevermore DVD gets out in the stores soon ... Mind if i ask ... which RGR are to playing? Man i always wanted to get an RGR ... but recently ... i think i am leaning towards ESP ... for me the IBanez 6 string RG's ... the neck is kind of thin .. and the Q/C is yet to be looked at ...

Hey Chris .. good to hear you will get to tour with Nevermore again! ... too bad .. i don't live in the US .. lets hope the Nevermore DVD gets out in the stores soon ... Mind if i ask ... which RGR are to playing? Man i always wanted to get an RGR ... but recently ... i think i am leaning towards ESP ... for me the IBanez 6 string RG's ... the neck is kind of thin .. and the Q/C is yet to be looked at ...

Custom Shop foo! heh.
The best Ibanez produced in the past 10 years, isn't even available to the public.

really cool!

he makes it look easy but of course it is not , i know, the songs are difficult to play :erk:

maybe there will be a video of jeff soon :headbang:

Very cool video!!! 2 Powerballs no less! Definitely hope to see more of this type of stuff - can definitely see in this vid what Chris is actually adding to the Nevermore tunes with his own style/licks. Just hoping the live DVD is still on target for this fall!!!

Nope...the Powerball looks like the power is OFF! That's the mighty Engl SE! I LOVE that head! I wish I had one! I have an Engl Invader and love it but the SE is definitely a monster. It's sounds great here. Curiously though, did Jeff hear this amazing amp and decide he MUST become a card carrying Engl endorsee?:headbang: I see Jeff is now seen on Engl's site! Great stuff and amazing video. The playing is as always...jaw dropping.