Nevermore DVD recording show

Kohlrabihaus

Minister of Silly Walks
Sep 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah, tomorrow there´ll be the greatest nevermore gig so far, i bet!!!

having chris AND jeff on guitar is a dream come true, i hope mr. broderick got his own shred space in the set!
who will also be there of u guys??? i am going together with my girlfriend (it´s her birthday), and two bandmades- from 2 different bands though.
hopefully the set offeres some older songs, as wacken had mostly post- "dead heart..." songs, which was also cool. but some "politics..." songs would really rock shit!!!

i hope to see some forum user pics, soon! muhar :lol:
cheerz
Nicco

ps: chris, maximum rock!!!!!!! :headbang:

They did a practice show in Finland to play some of the songs for the DVD taping. This was that setlist:

01. Final Product
02. My Acid Words
03. What Tomorrow Knows
04. Garden of Gray
05. Next in Line
06. Enemies of Reality
07. I, Voyager
08. The Politics of Ecstasy
09. The River Dragon Has Come
10. Dreaming Neon Black (beginning)
11. Ambivalent
12. Never Purify
13. Inside Four Walls
14. I am the Dog
15. The Learning
16. Sentient 6
17. This Godless Endeavor
---
18. Born
19. Narcosynthesis

And i'm sooooooooooooo bummed i can't go to this show. Try to take some pix for the rest of us!!

If they switch enemies and narco around on the set list i might explode with joy.

I just heard they had to cancel the show. What a bummer. Hopefully they'll just reschedule it.

MetalSteph said:
I just heard they had to cancel the show. What a bummer. Hopefully they'll just reschedule it.

yes, it´s true. we were getting ready to drive, we gathered at my house.. when i got a phone call of a friend he told me that warrel was in the hospital. i phoned the location and they said the same. maybe the show will be done on octobre 10th, but we´ll have to wait until it´s official... damn, i was pissed. instead we met with some friends at a lake and went to our metal pub- sadly i couldn´t offer my girlfriend a really special birthday, which made me a bit sad.. well, we will see within the next days, they promised....
shit for the people from, let´s say, italy or the us... they have travelled a long way...

cheerz from germany
nicco

Kohlrabihaus said:
yes, it´s true. we were getting ready to drive, we gathered at my house.. when i got a phone call of a friend he told me that warrel was in the hospital. i phoned the location and they said the same. maybe the show will be done on octobre 10th, but we´ll have to wait until it´s official... damn, i was pissed. instead we met with some friends at a lake and went to our metal pub- sadly i couldn´t offer my girlfriend a really special birthday, which made me a bit sad.. well, we will see within the next days, they promised....
shit for the people from, let´s say, italy or the us... they have travelled a long way...

cheerz from germany
nicco

I just heard they might reschedule for Oct. 11

MetalSteph said:
I just heard they might reschedule for Oct. 11

yes, that´s what is said on the hp of the location, recently. i hope my girlfriend can go then, because she is at the end of her studies and may have the last exams then :mad:

Friday, next week, I'm about to see Nevermore here in Belgium. So, Chris if you have news (or someone else) , please post it so I can see if I have to go and check you guys out or not. It would be f*cked if the show will be cancelled, but hey, then I'll see you with Jag Panzer someday :headbang: .I understand his health is more important for his future and probably the future of Nevermore!

Calippo Tecks said:
Friday, next week, I'm about to see Nevermore here in Belgium. So, Chris if you have news (or someone else) , please post it so I can see if I have to go and check you guys out or not. It would be f*cked if the show will be cancelled, but hey, then I'll see you with Jag Panzer someday :headbang: .I understand his health is more important for his future and probably the future of Nevermore!
Well we just finished our first show of the Disturbed tour in Munchen and Warrel barly made it in time for five songs. He was released from the hospital at noon in Dortmund and had to take a train, that was delayed, but all looks god from here on out (fingers crossed).

See you in Belgium.
Chris.

Glad to hear WD made it, Chris. Kick ass and get that Nevermore name out there for more people to buy the cds!!! Can't wait to see you guys if you make it out to Houston sometime soon!

Later,
Jeff

I just uploaded a bunch of pics from this show to my website:

http://www.metal-experience.com

So, check them out!! Just go to Photos --> Bands.

nevermore11102006-04.jpg

nevermore11102006-93.jpg

nevermore11102006-72.jpg

nevermore11102006-10.jpg

nevermore11102006-74.jpg

nevermore11102006-122.jpg

What's the deal with the electrical tape around Jeff's headstock? Keep the strings from popping out of the nut during heavy playing? Minimize rattle noise? Curious...

Alot of people are putting tape behind the nut on the strings. Maybe to keep the strings from resonating behind the nut, causing excess noise? Not sure

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I've seen that done as well but never tried it - is the difference really noticeable?