Nevermore at Wacken 2006

i thought that very same thing lol

Brett - it's OVER 1000. upwards of 2 grand. look for plane ticket fares + a hotel for one person on expedia. it's insane... then you have to buy the ticket which is about 100 bucks, then there's food... then, transportation. good luck :p

it cost about 900 bucks for my entire trip to Toronto... that's buying cheap plane tickets and staying in a rundown motel.

Will Bozarth said:
i thought i replied to the thread... stupid FireFox...

i was gonna go to Wacken for Emperor, but then they announced they were playing in NYC... so I bought 2 VIP tickets costing at 100 bucks a piece. dammit! oh well, I shall see Nevermore another day.

i bought 2 regular tickets for me and my brother. whats so good about the vip tickets that make them worth the extra 50 dollars?

Enemy242 said:
i bought 2 regular tickets for me and my brother. whats so good about the vip tickets that make them worth the extra 50 dollars?

*shrugs* first entry into the show and an autographed poster. that first entry is handy, since over 200 tickets were sold within the first few hours.

Will Bozarth said:
Brett - it's OVER 1000. upwards of 2 grand. look for plane ticket fares + a hotel for one person on expedia. it's insane... then you have to buy the ticket which is about 100 bucks, then there's food... then, transportation. good luck :p

I still haven't had a vacation in 10 years. :(

Will Bozarth said:
*shrugs* first entry into the show and an autographed poster. that first entry is handy, since over 200 tickets were sold within the first few hours.

haha! they make people pay 50 extra dollars just for an autographed poster and you get into the show first? now thats crazy, i mean you can just go up front once you get in, i did that at cob and was almost perfectly up front and i went up front right at thier setlist. i mean being in first doesn;t help all that much and a poster shouldn;t be worth 50 bucks. thats crazy that they would do that imo.

Wacken. See you there. Wacken. :D
And honey wine. Sweet honey wine. This is gonna rock.
I´ll be there for sure, last two years were just excellent. :)