Nevermore to appear at Rock Hard Festival 2003

thewendy

the webmistress
NEVERMORE, AMON AMARTH Confirmed For Germany's ROCK HARD FESTIVAL 2003 - Feb. 13, 2003

NEVERMORE, AMON AMARTH and CIRCLE II CIRCLE are the latest acts to have been confirmed for Rock Hard Festival 2003, a two-day event set to take place June 7-8 at Amphitheater in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. A total of 16 bands will appear at the Rock Hard magazine-sponsored festival, the official lineup for which will be announced during the coming weeks.

The list of bands currently confirmed for Rock Hard Festival 2003 is as follows:

BLIND GUARDIAN
SAXON
CANDLEMASS
CIRCLE II CIRCLE
NEVERMORE
IN FLAMES
BOLT THROWER
THRESHOLD
AMON AMARTH

i need to hitch-hike!!
Fuck, don't have a car...and i wanna goooooooooooooo!!!

:headbang:

xxx Iris xxx

ha with the "hightened alert" you might wanna leave today and by the time ya get thru "security" it'll be the day of the show------------------- xx buzz xx

Originally posted by Tee
nah, too far...
Narrot where is this Gelsenkirchen? don't tell me it's near Essen.... or Kiel maybe...

Hey Tee! :cool:
:D It's so close to Essen that I could get their with an ordinary public bus! :D

News like this make me really happy...I guess I have to get some tickets soon.

Originally posted by Nevermorian
Hey Tee! :cool:
:D It's so close to Essen that I could get their with an ordinary public bus! :D

News like this make me really happy...I guess I have to get some tickets soon.

:s

at least make some pictures and send them to me and N. I'm happy that you can go. :)