Nevermore to appear at Rock Hard Festival 2003

Originally posted by Tee
:s

at least make some pictures and send them to me and N. I'm happy that you can go. :)

I'll try my best. I hope that cameras are allowed since this festival is sponsored and organized by a magazine. But it shouldn't be a problem to get a spy-cam there :heh:

Chroma Key

I will get my german contact sin franky to take some snap shots...

ANY COVERS ??? nevermore, a cro mags song perha[ps

Did you guys have any problems getting Chroma key records? Here in germany, it took a long time until I found "You go now".

When I manage to take some pics, it would be the best to put them here on the official page, no?

i just ordered from the website I doubt i would ever see them in stores here, havent yet anyway.

and theres some good stuff on this OSI album

:hotjump:

just found out, it's not even a two hour ride from Tilburg!!
It's near Venlo, just across the border!!
Only thing to figure out now, is how to get tickets without a fucking creditcard and i'll be there!!! yeeeeeehooooo!!!
Haha!
Think i'm gonna take Simone and Jasper with me!
They both, never heard of Nevermore before..
(ok, Simone wanted to see them, two years ago..and she went with me to Belgium but never really got into the band. Now that i live with her? She got so sick of my Nevermore-stories that she wanted to hear more..haha! and she's infected now, gna gna gna!! hihi ;) She almosts begged me, asking me if it was ok if she could take DNB with her so she could listen to it, while she was a work..hihi ) Damn, i love that girl!
I infected Simone by playing the ballads for her, and Jasper was convinced after hearing Poison godmachine and the Seven tongues of god... Hehe..mission accomplished!! :)
I think i have found my ride to Gelsenkirchen, hihi ;)

:headbang:

xxx Iris xxx

@ Iris
just across the border means 80 km on the most frequented "autobahn" ( like highway?) in germany!
On a good day this means 1 hour!
I can get there by public traffic without paying (student) in 15 minutes gg!
take care

I will, thnx gurgi!
Yeah well...it's nearby where i live so...
if i can't get a ride by car, i will go there by train!
maybe i have to go alone, i don't fucking care!!
i need to go there..i need a Nevermore-live-gig!!
I'm detoxing already..and i need the drrrrrugs!!
:lol:

xxx Iris xxx