Nevermore to appear at Rock Hard Festival 2003

Ay Ay AY!!! Buzz...
TOO BAD!!
You're not going to the next round, sorry buddy! ;)
What i mean to say is: Materialism doesn't impress me!
It scares me, instead of impressing.
Some may say, fancy cars or diamonds are a girl's best friend, i run hard from those. It only costs money and in the end? It's disappointing.
Sorry..but i'm not that kinda girl.. :) and i am proud of that!

noooo, not that kinda girl...
a ll the times that we spend togetthhheEEEEERr..
i won't fuzz, i won't fight...
lalalaaaaaaa
Sorry, my mind is all about music again today, hihi ;)
Can't help it. :)

xxx Iris xxx

(wow, did you saw that, chromie? 2 in one row ;) )
:lol:

TAH!!! you're even worse!!!
Wet wet wet!!
wasn't it YOU who told me to pick better songs?
You're not even listening to yourself..that's baaaad!!! ;)

-x-
Iris

hey now, heeey now..
don't dreaaaammm it's over,
hey now, hey nooooow
lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
:)

CDs and Guitars are a Norse god-demon's best friend. In any case, what the hell are you jabbering about?

WHOA!!!
NOW you're scaring me!!!
No Lordy..and not knowing what i am talking about?
that's new to me!
:lol:

xxx Iris xxx
:)

what cigars, damn it?!!! you have to chew tobacco if you really wanna leave a good impression..... (and eat lotsa beans, says metalized...)

:D

ha i really don't own a porche.....:rolleyes: ...esp. since i'm aboot to give up my $10.00 hr job to work for $5.00 at the park i worked in montana.......me sad now iris gave me the boot:cry: .....pretty girls always pushing the buzz away:cry:

yeah only problem with a noble soul is i live in a soulless world:cry: ......but we will see what 5 months in tha butiful rockies will do for a sad buzz.....wait a minute did ya say if i'm noble i'm in??.....:D

Originally posted by buzz
yeah only problem with a noble soul is i live in a soulless world:cry: ......but we will see what 5 months in tha butiful rockies -------------------GOD DID I SAW BUTIFUL:rolleyes: ..I meant buitiful..sheez not enough coffee yet:zzz:

yeah only problem with a noble soul is i live in a soulless world:cry: ......but we will see what 5 months in tha butiful rockies -------------------GOD DID I SAW BUTIFUL:rolleyes: ..I meant buitiful..sheez not enough coffee yet:zzz:
-----------ugghhh it's beautiful.....damn it wake up before ya type

Yup...noble souls, that's one of my weaknesses...
Hard to resist beauty from within, if i may say so.
But..it just won't do, it's not enough..
I'm picky, i won't melt that easily! ;)
nice try, though..hihi

xxx Iris xxx
Good you don't own a porsche Buzz..i would be afraid to sit next to you! Not that i mind speed, not at all but a porsche..
too "silky" for me, such types scare me!