Nevermore to appear at Rock Hard Festival 2003

Yeah!!
We could have a board-meeting, RIGHT NARROT???? ;)
sorry, just had to rub it in, just one more time...
You'd all should come over here to crash over!!
Then i would finally have a good excuse to cook dinner again!!
:headbang:
anyone hungry already? ;)

xxx Iris xxx

...bin aus leichtem Stoff gemacht.... (or something, I don't have the lyrics. :D )

if you're asking me, we are fine. you'll meet all the others at that fest, but not us, tho...

...muß wie Luft zergehen (the lyrics are correct, btw :) )

Yes, it seems that there are many people from the board thinking of going there (but believe me, the city itself is very ugly). It would be cool if you and N. could manage to come, but at least I'm getting you some fotos, right? :)

unfortunately, we won't go. the car is broken (there go 350 EUROs at least), there will be the wedding expenses, the loan for the house..... we'll save for the tour after the album....
thanks for the pics in advance. :)

that's not naive. if you see them, just go...(when I get them scanned I'll send you my/our "short private session" ones. I used to have them in a frame, on the wall. they are still in the frame, but not on the wall... )

I think I already know these fotos (at least some of them), but thanks anyway!

Yeah, maybe I am lucky and they ran around (or lay around :) ) the festival site. I met them two years ago when I arrived at their gig way to early, it was pretty cool.

I saw a burning angel outside my window this morning. I felt sorry for him, being that he got too close to Mike Amott playing guitar, so I went and pissed the flames out. He wasn't edible anymore, so I just sterilized him, cut off his wings and mounted them over my fireplace.