Photo's Nevermore at Wacken 2004

People develope eating disorders because they get taunted alot, much like now.

My friend has an odd eating disorder, he eats only fries, popcorn and chips and drinks only soda. Seriously...I have known him for a decade and have yet to see him eat anything other than the above mentioned items.

He has told me that when he is sick or just not feeling good he drinks orange soda (for the vitamin C) and ENSURE.

I could not make up this story if I tried. :err:

Nevermore were fucking great at Wacken this year. I just got home from Germany late last night, and am VERY jet-lagged from partying for two weeks straight. Jim came back to our campsite a few hours after they played for some boozing and bbqing. And Dagna from Seattle crowd surfed and went "Over the Wall" per WD's request. It was awesome!! Amazing to see the HUGE fan base in Germany!! They love Nevermore!!! :D

What is weird is that last year I had a photo pit pass and this year I just had a vip/press pass. When I inquired to "WHY"? They never replied to my email. :(

I went to Party San open air in Eastern Germany last weekend and was in the photo pit for that.

Reviews of Wacken and Party San 2004 will be up at my site within a week. I am still so tired I can barely see straight.

For Wacken, We had three bottles of Absinthe, three bottles of bacardi, a bottle of ouzo, two bottles of jager, a bottle of danish bitters, a bottle of polish vodka and 5 cases of half liter german beer!!

And I didnt vomit!! :cool: