NEW! VIRTUAL Street Teams

NickDivision

Division Vocalist
Feb 20, 2004
DC
www.division-usa.com
Alright folks,

We talked this up before without any real structure so here's the new version. With Division moving (along with the industry) towards digital media and distribution as a new wave, we're looking for people to help us out with both physical and virtual street teams.

What Do I Do?:Smug:

As a member of the street teams, we're looking for people to generate a buzz around the band as we ramp up for our first digital releases! Fliers will be posted on the official site and team members can download and distribute them to the places Division will be playing, clubs that care about metal, stores that still support the scene, and more. Virtual members can post the digital versions of our postcards and fliers and hit up their friends and forums to help the band be more successful and hopefully come to your town!

What Do I Get?:p

Street team members will be given discounts on Division merch, access to band members beyond the general public for interviews, pics, etc, autographs on items for free, and additional access to Division material, including first peeks at some of the new stuff, behind-the-scenes material and more!

Where Do I Start?:Smug:

This month, Division is launching a positively unique contest around one of our upcoming songs. We want to spread the word about this contest, and generate as much participation as we can. The contest will begin in June and winners will be announced in a very bizarre way at Midwest Metal Anthem on August 24th and 25th. Keep your eyes on Division-USA.com for details.:headbang:

members joining the virtual street teams will receive exclusive discounts on Division merch as step one. Sign up at the following site:

http://mail.division-usa.com/mailman/listinfo/streetteam_division-usa.com

Download any and all of the images in the gallery or myspace pages promoting the upcoming shows and the contest. Display them and post them to help promote the band. There will be some very cool rewards coming up.

nK, Division