NEW Vivaldi Summer Theme Cover on Electric Guitars

VanFukinHalen

New Metal Member
Jan 27, 2011
My friend and I made this SWEET cover of CoB's version of Vivaldi's Four seasons. It is inspired by CoB (much respect!) but we just wanted to try filming it a bit differently. Hope everyone likes it!

Enjoy, and press LIKE if you do, Cheers! :Smokedev:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah you're going to get a lot of shit on here for saying that cob stuff but you probably are just trollin.

either way that's a very well done video; the audio quality in terms of the guitars isn't that great (not bad but not amazing) yet the rest of the audio is great and the video/angles/cutting is awesome. nice job!

For a band outspoken against Dream Theater wankery there sure was a ton of it in that. That's probably more focused on wanking and less on songwriting than ANY Dream Theater song.

For a band outspoken against Dream Theater wankery there sure was a ton of it in that. That's probably more focused on wanking and less on songwriting than ANY Dream Theater song.

it wasn't a song of theirs, it was a guitar duel example that Alexi/Roope (at the time guitarist of Sinergy, now guitarist of COB) played for a Young Guitar magazine dvd. Young Guitar always has guitarists duel or play little mini songs/jams and then has tabs of them for people to play along to so in that issue they did Vivaldi as well as another jam and then had Alexi demonstrate some COB riffs.

My friend and I made this SWEET cover of CoB's version of Vivaldi's Four seasons. It is inspired by CoB (much respect!) but we just wanted to try filming it a bit differently. Hope everyone likes it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5jZ4fZTwGI

Enjoy, and press LIKE if you do, Cheers! :Smokedev:

_wsb_480x277_Happy_Cowboy_Mr-Trollolo.jpg