New W,A,S,P album!

Sydo

Apr 13, 2001
WASP Nation

The NEW W.A.S.P. Album is going to be called 'Dying For The World' below are the track listings:

1. Shadow Man
2. My Wicked Heart
3. Hallowed Ground
4. Hell For Eternity
5. Stone Cold Killers
6. Revengence
7. Trail of Tears
8. Black Bone Torso
9. Rubber Man
10. Hallowed Ground # 5 (Acoustic)

I can't believe they've got a new one coming out already! It's just crazy.
Hopefully I'll enjoy this one more than I have the past couple (not that they were bad). :)

:headbang: :worship: W.A.S.P :worship: :headbang:

We Are Sexual Perverts! :D

This is cool, its like we are back in the 80s when bands released really great albums every year, instead of every FOUR or so, like now :(

Of course, the last few WASP ones havent be really great, merely pretty good, but thats ok :)

WASP! :headbang: :worship:

Hey... Hellorado is great, its so rock n roll! Just the type of album that needed to be released in 1999! And Unholy Terror ruuuules!

This one definitely sounds more serious from the song titles hehehe. Hopefully it has a Crimson Idol type feel.

NEW WASP WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackie rocks \m/

The new album of WASP is ready and is scheduled for a June 11th release. The
title of the album is "Dying For The World" and it marks the debut of guitarist
Darrell Roberts, who joined the band just prior to the Unholy Terror U.S. Tour. It
was recorded and mixed at Blackie's studio in Los Angeles. The album was actually
inspired by letters received from troops who fought in the Gulf War. Blackie explains:
"Our motivation for this record was prefaced by letters sent to us from the tank
divisions during the Gulf War, where the troops would actually go into battle blaring
'Fuck Like A Beast' and 'Wild Child.' After the events on 9/11, we felt we would
give them a fresh batch; in essence, we've literally made an album to go kill people
by."

:headbang: Blackie is so full of shit though, he cracks me up :lol:

Originally posted by spawn
The album was actually inspired by letters received from troops

:D

When the new album comes out and kicks all kind of anus and shines with WASP brilliance, you can all thank me for inspiring it.

:lol:

Originally posted by The Trooper

:D

When the new album comes out and kicks all kind of anus and shines with WASP brilliance, you can all thank me for inspiring it.

:lol:

Will you apologise if it blows all kinds of goats though? :D