W.A.S.P - Dying For The World

as i read all these comments about this WASP album ( KFD, UNHOLY TERROR, ect....) being better than the others. What the hell is wrong with you "WASP FANS" ? I've been a diehard fan since their first album and any true fan of WASP would say ALL THEIR ALBUMS KICK ASS. So to all you bandwagon jumpers go listen to your boy band albums, and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a "bad" W.A.S.P album? HELL no they all rock!! I have been a fan from the start and have seen them live over 20 times and in 6 different countries. Blackie is the most underrated artist of all time. Album after album you know what you're gonna get. In your face ROCK the way it; supposed to be. Can't wait to see them on tour for this album.

Chris Holmes is gone, FINNALY ! Darrel Robert is way better than this lame same fucking solo Holmes ! And no blues sounds ! The new line up is the best, ever ! W.A.S.P. will not tour this album because they are in studios and beguns the production of the new album, wich is the second part of of "The Crimson Idol", a 2 discs lenght ! Dying for the world is really good, better than Unholy Terror. Blackie Lawless and W.A.S.P. are at their best !

Wow, it's nice to see that I am not the only person in the world who thinks KFD is an awesome album. I saw WASP on that tour and it was amazing. I really like DFTW too. It's funny I like WASP more now than I ever did in the 80's. They're probably the only band from the 80's that are better now than back then.

I admit WASP is right back there at the top of their game, and DFTW is up there with Headless and KFD. But for me Chris Holmes is WASP through and through, great guitarist, top entertainer, one animal of a fucking dude and differences aside it would be great to see him on tour again with Blackie!
Ash!

The new album is really good but why W.A.S.P. don't make new songs in the way of Wild Child, Love Machine, ecc... ? W.A.S.P. mean WE ARE SEXUALLY PERVERTS...in they're last records I don't see that !!!! Blackie what the fans really need is see something really shock in the only way you could do....:)
DORIAN WILDE

I am really glad to see there still is a buzz on WASP. I love all of there albums. I am so sick of this hip hop, boy band, cock teasing britney boppers bull shit "MTV" crap that plays all of the time, Fucken crap. Its bands like WASP and a few others had stood the test of time, WASP kicks ass either wich way, or album or song, They are the best.

in deed W.A.S.P kicks ass last time i seen them was the last command & that is a good ? why no chris holmes
it"s about time W.A.S.P hit the spot light"s again

Happy to see people appreciate KFD, cause in Mexico many say it is the band´s worst effort ever! DFTW is amazing and shows why Blackie is one of the most importante persons in the scene today. Hail Wasp and Die For The World!

Defenately W.A.S.P. is under rated, but who really gives a shit? Fuck all the other pussies. Yeah, it kinda sucks cause they won't tour everywhere, but just listen to that music!I can't really ever get enuff of it. K.F.D. is by far their best album to date. But thats my opinion & I'm one hardcore mother fucker & that album is on a plateau of its own. I just which Blackie would do more of that kind of shit. But , W.A.S.P. would'nt be the W.A.S.P. that we know & love if he did the same shit all of the time. Thats why I love this GOD (Blackie) so much. I really think I have felt every emotion a guy could feel while listening to his music. Dying-is a great album. it defenately ranks right next to Headless & K.F.D.

i agree Kil Fuck Die is their best ,closely followed by Dying for the world then Headless Children

DFTW AWESOME NO CHRIS WHY EACH ALBUM GETS BETTER APAR T from helldorado KEEP IT UP BL CANT WAIT FOR THE TOUR ........ROGER D ..TORMENTOR..

Best album till now.The reason it rocks is the drum, Frankie is the
best drummer there is. All the great albums:WASP,Headless and the Idol where played by Tony and Frankie.Holmes is great to watch, but didn't play on the greatest albums. Who saw the first
show agrees that Randy played best of them.

Blackie and Chris were the heart and soul of W.A.S.P , but if they had a fallout then thats life but as long as Blackie keeps rocking is heart out I'll be a W.A.S.P till I die. I also have all there albums and they all rock!!!!!!!! The Crimson Idol has a special plavce in my heart cause I was treated the same way as Blackie was and I love that album...... W.A.S.P fans are a special breed and forever we will rock with Blackie !!!!!!!

Once again, a great album and once again the production side of it SUX big time!!! Blackie, push that amazing voice of yours a bit more out of the mix...it used to sound great back in the "Headless'' days...there is an important message you want to put across but you lose it completely because it's really hard to hear the vocals... C+

blackie has kicked ass for many years.when are you gonna kick your ass back to london

hey, what ever album you think is better, just put it on turn it up and enjoy, they all rock!