new waves plugs

hmmmm, I wonder why they are doing this....UAD already modelled them and they are fine and cheap

Yep using the Mercury Bundle on TDM. Worth the money IMO. The API stuff and Neve V series are really amazing. Mercury Bundle is just a great bundle with every plug for every eventuality. Makes working a complete breeze.

Of course you can get the same results cheaper (Massey for one) but its nice to be able to buy a bundle with all the plugs you could ever need.

Great bundle.

Worth the money and im glad Waves are going after studios with Cracked versions because it de-values the studios that are legit. Its stealing, simple as that.

Sorry to mention that but in the UK their are far too many studios using cracked Waves plugs and it really annoys me, save up money and buy gear you can afford and get good at that. You can achieve the same results as Waves plugs with stuff like Massey plugs for a fraction of the price. Its all about getting good with the tools you have.

Anywhoooo loving the Mercury Bundle:lol:

I got the entire Mercury Native bundle for only $4K. Required me to take a small loan out through my credit union - but totally worth it. Better than speading $6K+