New Web site... your thoughts..

Thanks everyone! Still working out kinks and will be adding a lot more content soon (namely photos and samples from older albums, etc.). The band has total control of news/photos/etc., so I'm hoping we might see some cool backstage photos or videos on upcoming tours pop up..

I'd like to see music/movie/book favorites/recs or other unique type things, but the site is otherwise nice

I love that it allows them to update it easily, Anders and Jesse can post to it from anywhere and on their PDA too if they wanted. Integrating social networking was smart, although I personally hate all those sites.

pros: It's simple, easy to navigate, nice color/picture scheme, user friendly with large fonts, very "web 2.0" feel, the chance to email the members directly

cons: lacking some extras like more personal things, the merch section is through a UK company rather than the band which means that prices are sky high for non european and british buyers and lastly, this site is not as aesthetically appealing which can be a turn off to some

overall though this looks really nice and very interactive, I like it!

pros: It's simple, easy to navigate, nice color/picture scheme, user friendly with large fonts, very "web 2.0" feel, the chance to email the members directly

cons: lacking some extras like more personal things, the merch section is through a UK company rather than the band which means that prices are sky high for non european and british buyers and lastly, this site is not as aesthetically appealing which can be a turn off to some

overall though this looks really nice and very interactive, I like it!

The merch situation is temporary. Soon you can choose which country you reside in and it'll take you to different stores.

Pretty much what others said. The combination of colours is perfect, the site is simple and nice, looks good. I think the information on the members part is alright, although is always cool to know more about them.
I wonder if Anders still likes vanilla milkshakes...
Very nice new Kata site. Good job, Jesse.