New Whitechapel, anyone else excited?

axeman720 It would be awesome if you could put up vids of the tracking sessions if you have any. You do great work!
Also Ill beat people to the punch. What was your chain on the guitars this time, if you dont mind us asking?

There are some videos on YouTube of the tracking. There are only 3 "episodes," with the last one being vocals. Pretty cool stuff.

Looking forward to this one. Generally not big on deathcore, I like Whitechapel

I think it's badass that WhiteChapel managed to score Chino on this record. You never know that guy is going to do. I personally like Deftones a lot. Just got their new cd. This album is going to be sick.

Hey Mark been jammin this the past few days....Guitar is FUCKIN NASTY! whole mix is amazing....any details on guitar? That mid crunch is so tasty... how do crunch mids ¯\(°_o)/¯ "sorry if that shits old lol"

I remember you talking about about parallel eq, is that whats going on here as well?

Honestly, I was a little disappointed with this CD... the production is AMAZING but it doesn't fit WC for me.... it's just TOO clean almost...

GTR and bass tone is fucking SICK tho....

Im on the fence about the guitar tone, but Suecof always pumps out consistently good bass tones

Yeah, I'm not sure about the guitar tone either. It's a bit thin/harsh. Not bad by any means, but I don't know about great. I think the guitar tone you got on the new A Plea For Purging sounds better.

IMO its a nice break from the low gain tones that have become common place, i like alot of gain and those crunchy mid tones. and i think they pulled that off without it sounding all thin and brittle. dig the fuck out of it....probably that 5150 III?