new winds of plague cd

Personally - from the samples I've heard from it - I'm liking it. Sounds better than either of their previous releases and while not a great mix it is a helluva lot better than either "A Cold Day in Hell" or "Decimate the Weak". Also they seem to have worked on songwriting in general on the tracks I've heard - better incorporation of synths - not as haphazard as on previous releases.

yeah i def like the mix on this cd alot better than the old one! personally i think it's a better cd overall.

haha they used to have a guy keyboardist that was really creative and now they have some bitch that just stands on the stage and looks hot :p

if you want to see a band that has one of the most boring keyboardists look up dead in existence...OMG its so terrible

they used to have the chick from abigail williams i think.. or maybe that chick used to play in abigail im not sure

and these guys are very talented but i fucking hate this band!!!

ill admit this album is still 50x better than their last one but i still hate them!

i can't stand the singer, and how he flexes his abs during breakdowns, and their fans were the biggest douchebags in the pit that night

good drummer, good sweeps, hot chick, really shitty music

edit: oh and cool mohawk

i became friends with their drummer art when he was SS's tech, then he joined WoP.

They are all right, the tough guy shit is mad gay