New Wintersun artwork?

Pretty sure Jari said the cover with the tree is a wrong version (or a demo), not really sure. I just know the guy that has done these is a professional graphic artist and has done album covers for bands before. So I guess these are a pretty good idea of what the cover is gonna look like.

Doesn't really look a Wintersun cover to me. But the guy who's done it is a proffessional artist, so who knows..

488184_10151109747007402_1597257193_o.jpg

Well it turns out that it actually is the artwork of pt.I

Not too keen on the head, either...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151109747007402&set=a.10151063141622402.457619.8120427401&type=1&theater

Didn't like the work in progress shots but happy with how it turned out! Very hectic, like how I expect it to sound.

^Same here. It looks great! My only complaint is that it could use a bit more of a winter theme.

Don't like the face staring into me.. The old coverart was much better. But it's the music that counts in the end. I hope the pre-ordering will be available soon

i honestly think this one's a lot better than that old, years-old version circulating the web. the thing with photo-manipulated covers is that if the artist doesn't have a lot of practice with creating this type of artwork, it can really make the final product look kinda like shit, like it was just thrown together, which is what i think of the old one (of course is wasn't final and could've looked better with a good amount of touching up, but still). if the music on the new record is as elaborate as jari says it is, this artwork will be a perfect fit for it.