NEW YEARS EVE 2007/08.

Dave you over generous bastard, I hope you mean there will be a possibility of us giving you heaps of free booze. I cant believe the only grog left last year was some goon that we stole off Ferret when he passed out at about 4am or something

I wouldn't say "passed out" is quite the right term... it's hard to stay unconscious even when you're trying with "Silent Lucidity" being played at a thousand decibels right next to your ears over, and over, and over again, ad-fucking-nauseum.

With the pulling out of Melb outfit FIRST LEGION we were looking at just 3 bands for NYE but alas we now have a 4th joining in on the madness.
TEMPLESTOWE are a thrash band from Canberra and are more than happy to help bury 2007!
New Years Evilution @ The Harp Hotel,Tempe
DARKER HALF
AETURNUS DOMINION
ANNO DOMINI
TEMPLESTOWE

Only $10 and starts 7.30pm till very very late!!!
See ya there!
Dave
METAL EVILUTION:headbang:

Flier update!:headbang:

NYEgig.jpg

haha what an awesome night, you know your on a big binge when you polish a bottle of Jager off on your journey to a shindig and then start drinking concoctions of Vodka absinthe beer. Great gig, awesome party afterwards top night, couple of the old war wounds my back and nose have massive bruises on them thanks to Ben:kickass: and my shoulder is also very bruised after booting a gate open it swung very quick towards Grimzy, she ran out into on coming traffic I done a drunken sprint to grab her off the road and smacked myself into the gate. There is photos up on my myspace I couldn't be bothered to post them up here if other people want to feel free

I should just bypass the venues and start putting bands on in my flat!haha
It's cosy just like the Harp.:)
Anyways big thanks to all who came along to the gig and afterwards in which just seems like an endless blurr to me but i kinda remember having fun.
I'm already putting together thoughts of next years!:headbang:
Below are some pics taken by the lovely Grim. Check out her myspace for more but beware some are really really ugly!haha
My head hurts.

daveandmares-1.jpg

lukeallanandzandrah.jpg

daveandsabine.jpg

chrisanddoctorjones.jpg

daveandgrimm.jpg

pyrotweekandJamie.jpg

darkerhalfshred.jpg

darkerhalf.jpg

pantsdroppershanesabineandluke.jpg

sabinemeganandThedenimrageeer.jpg

peteandcryptor.jpg

shaneandcryptor.jpg

Good to see all you Sydney bastards are as ugly as ever. :p

Also good to see some of the Canberra boys having a good time.

Will definitely have to pay a visit to a gig at the Harp next year.
Lots like my kind of place. :headbang: