NEW YEAR'S EVE w/ Members of Testament, Laaz Rockit, DDP and Dragonlord!

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
NEW YEAR'S EVE BLOWOUT BASH with members of Testament, Laaz Rockit, Dublin Death Patrol and Dragonlord!!!

At Fat City, San Francisco

More details soon...

:headbang:

(Sorry - Tried to merge the previous thread and messed it up! :oops:)

who is going? i hope to see some of you regulars there! tix are goin' really fast...

nye-flyer00-sm.jpg

Good to hear there are at least SOME tickets left at the door. Dragonlord at 8? Damn, I better be quick!

Yeah yeah...this is late, but...

The show killed! Extremely fun way to spend New Years Eve. Testament slayed as usual...fun setlist too...Chuck was pretty wasted, in a good way. Really loose!

Laaz got off to an ok start, but really got kicking about half way through their set. Great to hear some of those tunes...I never got a chance to see them previously.

DDP stole the show for me. Zetro looked ready to kill anyone who wasn't moshing their ass off. Speaking of which, the moshing was a bit lacking due to the vibe of it being New Years and most people wanting to chill, hang out, and drink. It's all good though... We need more Death Patrol shows in the city...er Oakland even.

Dragonlord was about half way through when I got there. Eric's mix of corpsepaint and a blazer was interesting. Fun times.

:kickass: