News and stuff

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
Hello all,

Hope all is well? Just thought i would say hello as it's been a very long time since you've heard anything Evile-wise on here so I thought i would say hello and let you know that at the moment there isn't a lot going on. We are taking our time to make sure that when Evile return it will be a proper step in the right direction with the right person standing on stage with us.

Even though we are desperate to play the new songs from Skull live for you guys and gals we have to make sure we're stronger than we've ever been and that's going to take time.

If and when anything happens I will let you know, but for now I thought I would be a complete sell out and let you know that the Jackson RR5 that I recorded Enter the Grave with is on ebay! Hard times and all that....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301151832434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Hopefully it can find a new home! Don't get it wet and don't feed it after midnight.....

Cheers, Matt

Does that really say 1.25 pounds? Good lord. Matt, have some self respect! :lol: In all seriousness though, hope it goes to a good home, and whoever ends up getting it enjoys the shit out of it! :kickass:

I think I speak for all of the forum (or, at least the ones that are still left here from the old days of.... last year. :lol: ) when I say, take your time! Quality guitar players take time to find, and quality music takes time to make. Whenever it's ready, we'll be here. And I'll probably buy the biggest fan pack when the album releases. :lol:

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about your hard times. I'm not too far from living paycheck to paycheck or I would bid on your guitar. :lol: at the Gremlin reference.

dear matt. It´s difficult for me understand how a awesome band as you have been hard times, i feel that you are as ANVIL were in the past, i mean, a huge band without the chance to being in tour because o less of opportinty.
I´m a chilean girl, i live so far from you but i´d really like to buy your guitar but I´m poor, i mean for me your guitar has to be in a museum because MEN! it´s the fucking MATT DRAKE´S GUITAR! i think that this guitar will be value millions!
I really hope that you soon can find a good guitar player and being soon on tour.
Here, in Chile, south America we are waiting so badly that EVile come. we love you guys (and i love you, but that´s another story lol)

Skull´s songs just blew my head! so i really hope that those hard times stay in the past and Evile return with all its power!!!!

I tell to everybody that you´re selling your guitar ;)
keep doing awesome songs and evile´s stuff and see you soon guys, i can´t die without see evile on tour.

pd: here in chile are many guitar play that will kill for being on EVILE-
You can live here if you want you xd
Sorry for my english, i´m studing it yet.

Glad to see you're still going. I was really worried you guys were going to call it quits. Hope everything works out. If I had a job I would definitely bid on the guitar because I would kill for that one.

As I said to Joel on Facebook, I'd pretty much assumed that you guys were just taking a breather - you bloody need it. You've been at it for, what, ten years straight now? That's a long time. Two more than eight, which is big fucking numbers. Recuperation equates to a stronger comeback, so take all the time you need; I think anybody who gives you shit for resting needs a punch in the bum.

Also, NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE RR5!!

It's not really a shame, it's just sat there not being played so I thought someone else might want to show it more love than I do.

Plus there's my gig shirts and the shirts I wore for music videos/photoshoots on ebay as well that were just sat in a drawer gathering dust, thought someone else might make more use of them.

I love ebay.

It's not really a shame, it's just sat there not being played so I thought someone else might want to show it more love than I do.

Plus there's my gig shirts and the shirts I wore for music videos/photoshoots on ebay as well that were just sat in a drawer gathering dust, thought someone else might make more use of them.

I love ebay.

Yeah i'm bidding on two of those shirts (2001 shirt, and one that includes the set of strings from the show I missed) so please no one outbid me because they're birthday presents to myself :lol:

So I have seen some Evile updates on Facebook about their first show with the new lineup that is next Saturday, but there haven't been any updates on the forum. Has Evile abandoned the forum in favor of facebook?

So I have seen some Evile updates on Facebook about their first show with the new lineup that is next Saturday, but there haven't been any updates on the forum. Has Evile abandoned the forum in favor of facebook?

Probably not.

I'm pretty sure Matt's the only one who's been active around here in recent times anyway though - and he's obviously busy with band stuff, and you know, life. Also, I guess most people get their news from facebook these days. We only have about, what, 10 active regulars on here anyway! More than half being from outside the UK therefore unlikely to be able to make the show anyway :loco: (you're all welcome to crash at mine if you can though ha)