news for blackkie sabbath fans

M

mags

Untitled Studio Album
To be released sometime in 2002 (hopefully)

Track Listing
Unknown at this time, although it's rumoured one of the titles is "Scary Dreams".

Writing Credits
All songs written by Black Sabbath (presumably)
Other Credits

Tony Iommi - Lead Guitar
Geezer Butler - Bass
Ozzy Osbourne - Vocals
Bill Ward - Drums
Geoff Nicholls - Keyboards
Produced by Rick Rubin
Catalogue Numbers

Unknown at this time

Notes
Ozzy, Tony, Geezer, & Bill spent March and some of April 2001 in a recording studio in the UK working on material for this album.
Thee original plan was to do the Ozzfest 2001 dates, and then return to the studio in early September of 2001 to record/finish the album with the intent of having it out for the Christmas 2001 holiday season.
Record company pressure on Oz to finish his own solo album has caused the band to delay recording of the new album until some time in 2002

I like Ozz, in Sabbath. Have you 2 ever thought that your oppinion is just yours, and no one elses. Poison PUSS, why dont you leave, and just not come back? Yur like a turd thats just too big too come out yer ass, it just wont go away, and it STINKS.

Originally posted by ledmag
I like Ozz, in Sabbath. Have you 2 ever thought that your oppinion is just yours, and no one elses. Poison PUSS, why dont you leave, and just not come back? Yur like a turd thats just too big too come out yer ass, it just wont go away, and it STINKS.

The average IQ of this board lowers substantially when you post here.

SO you think your smart eh? Well fuck you Poison PUSS. How many my pals dicks can your mom fit in her PUSSY at once? eh? well...? Your not smart enough to count that high? Hmm, I thought so.

So what meaningful BULLSHIT have you offered us as of yet? lets see.........HMMMM,, NONE! SO shut your fucking COCK HOLE and go to bed, its past your bed time kid. Dont tell your DAD i talk so FILTHY, you little TURD.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth

Would that be considered a metaphor of sorts?(or do I just have my words confused here?)

hahahha, yep, a metaphore.
The fucker is a piece of SHIT and he STINKS. I thought the stuff about shit and assholes would make his little PETER hard, or remind him of his MOTHER the bitch whore slut.

SO you think your smart eh? Well fuck you Poison PUSS. How many my pals dicks can your mom fit in her PUSSY at once? eh? well...? Your not smart enough to count that high? Hmm, I thought so.

So what meaningful BULLSHIT have you offered us as of yet? lets see.........HMMMM,, NONE! SO shut your fucking COCK HOLE and go to bed, its past your bed time kid. Dont tell your DAD i talk so FILTHY, you little TURD.

Hmmmmmmmmm........how illustrative. Autobiographical?

Originally posted by Poison God

Hmmmmmmmmm........how illustrative. Autobiographical?
CREEPING FUCKING JESUS SCOTTY you have really burnt my ass this time(oops, I said ass again,,,). Listen slave, DIE ALREADY.

Hey, I know what youll be sayin next turd teeth
"sticks and stones will breack my bones", thats waht youll be sayin next AINT it PUNK. AINT IT MOTHERFUCKER. Take your DICK jowels and go to therapy, brake yourself from your mothers KNEE. Your getting too old for that shit.

CREEPING FUCKING JESUS SCOTTY you have really burnt my ass this time(oops, I said ass again,,,). Listen slave, DIE ALREADY.

Hey, I know what youll be sayin next turd teeth
"sticks and stones will breack my bones", thats waht youll be sayin next AINT it PUNK. AINT IT MOTHERFUCKER. Take your DICK jowels and go to therapy, brake yourself from your mothers KNEE. Your getting too old for that shit.

Sounds like Kentucky state motto. I can see you driving the General Lee.

You hate everything these days

Fuck you... What do you mean 'these days'?? Huh? I have hated ozzy since day ONE always. Sabbath is good, but that don't mean i have to put up with some whiny assed bitch that eats dead birds.

You've been on this board... what? Not long? How the hell can you know if i 'hate everything these days'? What's changed??

The average IQ of this board lowers substantially when you post here.

I just LOVE those mature insults that you seem to be able to relentlessly crack out.

You haven't even contributed to one useful thread, Poison God, so i don't think you've got the credability amoungst us all to go around on a highhorse... man you're a dipshit.

Originally posted by Poison God

Sounds like Kentucky state motto. I can see you driving the General Lee.

You are a fucked headed fuckless fucker arent you.

#1)the general is part of DANS deal.
#2)The DUkes were in HAZRD GEORGIA, not KY.
#3)Im nnot the only KY motherfucker here
#4)You would fit better at the blind Guardian coffee shop.
#5)Your a TWAT.(oh yeah, we have already confirmed that)
#6)I like KY
#7) I have a truck, work van, and a jeep cherokee,,,no cars....dont need them,they would be a waste for me.....LIKE YOU are to your parents, especially your dad hahahah remember,, he regrets having you hahahahahhaaha.

FUCK OFF. YOu tell me to come up with something original, you too man. That KY flaming shit is older than KY hahaha.

Hey, this means you r PREJudice, you think cause im from KY, Im nothing......I see how you are. Im finding out more and more about you my little slave.

I was making a connection between your RACIAL SLURS and the DEEP SOUTH (I.E. WHERE THE DUKES COME FROM). The Kentucky comment was meant to stand alone. Read next time.

DavE

#5)Your a TWAT.(oh yeah, we have already confirmed that)

...I wonder what will happen if 'Twat' gets adopted as common slang on boards, and people work out that i started it??

outtahere.gif