news for blackkie sabbath fans

Well, I think TL called the EVIL PG that about a week ago. BUt i bet if it gets going, you wont get paid for each time some one says it hahahaha.

TWAT,,,I like twat, I like to lick it, poke with my fingers, toes, NOSE, and ...........hahaha

hey i thought that all you guys kissed and made up. or is this old shit that has been cleard up? or is this the other poison god? the non-dave one? i am seriously confused i think.

I do remember going to this past Ozzfest and they played a song and they said it was going to be on their new album....I have been awaiting it's arrival...

Oh well, I did get Ozzy's new album....I didn't like it all that much, but I like him with Sabbath more than solo...just my preference. It does have that footage of Randy on it though...I haven't yet the chance to give it a spin on my comp..

I wish all these guys would put vid on Cd in a format that ya could play in your DVD....

I have a new DVD player, but an old Comp...:lol:

BTW..the way this thread was posted....I got all excited....thinking there might be an announcement that BL was working with Sabbath on a Studio project....:lol: J/K :lol:
:lol:

:cool: Lady Hellion