News on Yngwie Malmsteen, Kreator/Destruction and Iron Maiden!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Hello all,

I was just looking through some news and wanted to update you people with what I heard.

Yngwie Malmsteen will be coming out with a Japan release titled "Malmsteen Mania". It will be a compilation covering Yngwie's years with Polydor. A track listing is not yet available. The tracks are expected to be remastered. "Malmsteen Mania" is currently scheduled for a November 13th release.

Destruction and Kreator will be headlining an upcoming metal fest in Ireland. The event is called Hellfest 2002. It is a one day event that will take place at The Rosetta Bar in Belfast, Ireland on Sunday November 3.

Also, Destruction and Kreator will be conducting an in-store autograph session at Blue Meannie Records in El Cajon, California on Thursday, October 3rd at 3:00 p.m.

Also, Iron Maiden will begin writing for the next album later this year and will hit the studio in the early portions of 2003 to start recording. Let's all hope for a late 2003 release.

Originally posted by TheGraveDigger

Yngwie Malmsteen will be coming out with a Japan release titled "Malmsteen Mania". It will be a compilation covering Yngwie's years with Polydor. A track listing is not yet available. The tracks are expected to be remastered. "Malmsteen Mania" is currently scheduled for a November 13th release.

God help us. Remastering War to End All Wars would need divine intervention.

Also, Iron Maiden will begin writing for the next album later this year and will hit the studio in the early portions of 2003 to start recording. Let's all hope for a late 2003 release.

I'm hoping for an early 2003 release especially if they write songs with choruses that only repeat over and over and over 20 times as opposed to 200.

I only dream in black and white.....

do you think i'm a saviour?
do you think i could save you?
do you think i could save your life?

GREAT SONG! :headbang:

Originally posted by Selphie
Um you forgot to repeat it another thousand times... Thank god for radio edits!

My point exactly.

The radio edit of Wicker Man was infinitely better too - especially during the chorus.