newsletter 31.03.05 · BRAINSTORM'S "LIQUID MONSTER" READY FOR TAKE OFF!

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
All engines are running on full steam and here’s some final news before the monster is ready for take off!

Brainstorm shot a video for the song "All Those Words". The clip will be online at www.metalblade.de and www.brainstorm-web.net from Saturday (April, 2nd) on! The video was shot in an old mine in Germany, where the special atmosphere deep inside these mighty mountains was perfectly captured.

* as soon as the clip is online, the link will be posted right here! - check back on Saturday!!*

An edited audio-version of the (title) song "Inside The Monster" is already uploaded at the above mentioned websites!

The band has also announced a special appearance of female singer Carmen Schäfer performing during the song "All Those Words" at their shows in Ludwigsburg (27.04.) and Budapest (30.04.) on the upcoming tour. "Besides these two special performances, all fans can expect amazing shows on the whole tour with tons of light effects and fantastic stage buildings! Be there! As we always promised to bring our own show with us, now you will see what a real Brainstorm show is all about!" says drummer Dieter Bernert. Guitarplayer Milan adds: "We really can't wait to unleash the fury again!"

Additionally the first off cancelled Release Party at Matrix, Bochum will finally happen tomorrow (Friday, 1st of April). Don’t miss the chance to experience the "Liquid Monster" before it will officially be unleashed!

Worldwide press darling "Liquid Monster" will hit the stores next Monday, April 4th. The limited edition of "Liquid Monster" will be released as a CD+DVD digibook, featuring the album, a video documentary of the bands latest World Tour and some additional bonus stuff. Make sure to get your copy in time!

The long awaited "Inside The Monster - World Tour" kicks off on April 19th! Here are the facts again:

Presented by Rock Hard, Metal Heart
Support Acts: At Vance, Mercenary

19.04.05 Copenhagen (DK) · The Rock (without Mercenary)
20.04.05 Hamburg (D) · Markthalle
21.04.05 Essen (D) · Zeche Carl
22.04.05 Vosselaar (B) · Biebob
23.04.05 Andernach (D) · JUZ
24.04.05 Helmond (NL) · Plato
26.04.05 Paris (F) · La Locomotive
27.04.05 Ludwigsburg (D) · Rockfabrik
28.04.05 Milano (I) · Transylvania
29.04.05 Ljubljana (SLO) · Metalkova
30.04.05 Budapest (H) · Petöfi Hall
01.05.05 Vienna (A) · Prater Open Air (without At Vance, Mercenary)
03.05.05 Munich (D) · Backstage
04.05.05 Pratteln (CH) · Z7
05.05.05 Nürnberg (D) · Hirsch
06.05.05 Langen (D) · Stadthalle
Booking: ICS

All those Words Video Clip is available HERE

And i have to say: :OMG::OMG::OMG: it fucking :hotjump::headbang: rocks! The mine was a really good location for the video clip!

I am awaiting the Album on Monday :Spin: i hope i get it in the shops right when i come home from work...

regards
Sebastian