Next Kalmah Show

darkol

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2008
Anyone know when Kalmah is coming back in Quebec after the 29 April cuz i didnt been able to go to the show :cry:

had anyone else noticed the other news about Kalmah joinig the heavy bus tour. And it will be shot on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

Voisko kaverit antaa lisätietoo ku tosta linkistä saanu muuta kuin päivämäärän ja paikan? Eli dark side helsinki ja 30.5.

Well... If I pass this year of college I'm going to Finland to teach little kids English, Polish and German in a village one hour car drive from Helsinki. And I should be going there on the 15th August- the day Kalmah has their concert in Oulu which is almost 600 km from the village Im gonna stay in. And yet... I stay there until 15th December at most... most likely 14th... and I would just die to know that Im gonna see Kalmah on a gig...
The decision to go to Finland for that project was mainly because of my unspeakable love for the band. There were of course other factors.

Do you have any information of any concerts in that period of time somewhere closer southern Finland? Even if its Oulu I would do my best to go even if I would be broke after the trip.