Next leg of the tour info.................

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Although I didn't speak to the band myself at the last two shows, i have heard from some very reliable sources that they are gonna take about a month or so off before going back out. I think they want to put together some kind of package, because ticket sales haven't exactly been overwhelming (but I've seen much worse, considering the state of music today, I think attendance at the shows I've been to on this tour, have been good, but not great.)
I think the band already has a loose itinerary for the next leg, because there is already talk of which cities they are and are not hitting. I also understand they are trying their bestest to get out with Vinnie and Dime's new band New Found Power.

10 bucks says they skip atlanta, scott said himself that they have only had 1 good show here, and that was in 1993. every show i have gone to the crowd sucked, they throw things at anthrax in atlanta for some reason, when they toured with priest most of the crowd was there for priest and a pit didnt even get going until 20 minutes into their set? atlanta is a shitty concert town and i wouldnt be surprised if they skip us, i cant blame them.

on the volume 8 tour there were about 100 people or less at the show at the masquerade:ill:

makes me sick

How about a package tour with Black Label Society. Zakk should be done with Ozzy by mid to late October, and BLS hasn't gone out to support the EXCELLENT Blessed Hellride yet. While we're dreaming, why not throw Dimebag's new band in as the opener, $25 a ticket and everyone's happy. BTW, make sure it comes to Portland Maine:)

hootchietoad said:
How about a package tour with Black Label Society. Zakk should be done with Ozzy by mid to late October, and BLS hasn't gone out to support the EXCELLENT Blessed Hellride yet. While we're dreaming, why not throw Dimebag's new band in as the opener, $25 a ticket and everyone's happy. BTW, make sure it comes to Portland Maine:)

speaking of nfp when are they going to release some music,i know pantera have a best of coming out and for that reason elektra may have told them to hold it up but heavy metal needs the bad ass brothers in metal to fly the flag again!!!

I've yet to hear Dime's new band yet but I'm sure it'll be good. Think about how cool it would be if they did a Anthrax/Superjoint/New Found Power tour. I know I'm dreamnig.
I did read on here that Living Colour is releasing a new one on Santurary. I don't know when it's due out but that would be a killer show. I'm pretty sure Anthrax toured with them before back in the day too so it is within the realms of possiblilty.

Riehlthing said:
Fucker...I had to fly for 3+ hours to see them. How about going to the Northwest?

Well I have to travel for about the same time by train any time I want to see any bloody band. Which is irritating to say the least as the costs add up.

But then Anthrax always love coming to Glasgow, so we are almost always guaranteed a visit from them when they come over to Europe which is lovely.

Anthraxfan said:
ehehe, I saw them May 1st in Cleveland, OH, May 13th in Mt. Clemens, MI, and August 13th in Grand Rapids, MI. That's 3 times in just over 3 months!

DUH DUH DUH!! METAL!

I saw them 3 times in a month for the Asbury Park, Cleveland and Norfolk shows. And if you go back to October in DC with Priest. And in the next two weeks in Pittsburgh and Philly. That's five times in less than a year and hopefully more if they do a 3rd leg within my reach.

Ty, any talks of DC?

cam said:
Well I have to travel for about the same time by train any time I want to see any bloody band. Which is irritating to say the least as the costs add up.

But then Anthrax always love coming to Glasgow, so we are almost always guaranteed a visit from them when they come over to Europe which is lovely.
I had to drive 3 hours first to get to where I could fly out of to make it a 3+ hour flight.