Next Saturday @ Midnight is the air time for Headbangers Ball Uncensored on Mtv~

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Just thought I'd pass that on in case any of you were wondering. It already aired on MTV2 or MTVX (which was it.) But my cable company doesn't offer either (my cable is pretty good though so I'm not gonna bitch.) Anyone see it????? I imagine it will be "retrospective" type thing and will have Rikki and Anthrax among other bands talking about the good old days. I know I grew up watching the show. I rarely, if ever, missed an episode. I was way too young to go to bars back then, but if I were at a party, I'd find a television and turn it on, or if it were a band I wanted to see who was gonna be a guest, I'd tape it. I feel so old now!!!!

Thanks Ty!
I read your post then went to tell TiVo to record it, only to find out it's on MTV2 tonight (3/3) at 8 (Colo. Time)!

I'm hoping for a lot of Death Metal, Thrash/Speed, Hardcore, etc.
I'll let you know how it is.

Word up.

Yeah I used to sneak up in the middle of the night and watch it and then my mom would spend Sundays trying to figure out why I looked half dead when I was only 8 or 9 (my sister, who was 18 or 19 at the time, was a LOT easier to figure out!!). That was the shit. I taped it when I actually did start having a life and not being home every Saturday night. It came on at 1 in the morning though, so it was pretty easy to be home in time for it. I'm glad they're doing something with it now, whatever it is. I have to wait til next weekend though, because Cox sucks!!!!!!!