Borknagar on MTV

FUCK MTV....... One day I will lead a band of metalheads to NY where we will burn down the MTV building and kill everyone in there!

Originally posted by bodomite
FUCK MTV....... One day I will lead a band of metalheads to NY where we will burn down the MTV building and kill everyone in there!

That whould be fun....

I've been inside the building in NYC where they have MTV. The store is mini sized and is too bright and chrome for me to stand.

If you see a show coming to The World (like a block away), you sometimes get a huge mob of metalheads clashing with the TRL and broadway people. Quite amusing. No physical violence, but quite a few stares.

Fuck eMpTyV

The only half decent show they have in Canada is Much 'Loud' which plays heavier bands. But even so, they only sometimes play the odd Dream Theater song. No Borknagor, Opeth, Spiral Architect...etc.

Cheers.

On Viva Plus, i saw In Flames, Within Temptation AND Cannibal Corpse!!!!!!! They have an "Alternative Rock"-Show every Sunday evening, and they´re playing the same songs everytime. They had Metallicas "One" now 3 Weeks nearly at the same time.

MTV to me is a channel to play the male organ or the skin flute to, but instead I turn my back and play the butt tuba. :loco:
Although... it would be nice to have a copy of video Borknagar be it MTV, DVD, or VCD. I'm sure more than a band of people have them. Where or when might I be able to find a release to have and watch at will.