Borknagar question..

angelbelow

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2005
Los Angeles
profiles.myspace.com
so ive recently started to listen to borknagar and i absolutely love it. havent been a metal fan long.... started off with COB about a year and a half ago so im still feeling my way around with the new bands.

im not sure if this was discussed before, but does the instrumental "Tanker mot Tind" from the "Borknagar" album sound like that 50 cent song that was on the radio a lot (not sure about the name) was this another rip off by another black rapper?

angelbelow said:
so ive recently started to listen to borknagar and i absolutely love it. havent been a metal fan long.... started off with COB about a year and a half ago so im still feeling my way around with the new bands.

im not sure if this was discussed before, but does the instrumental "Tanker mot Tind" from the "Borknagar" album sound like that 50 cent song that was on the radio a lot (not sure about the name) was this another rip off by another black rapper?

:erk:

Well, you should try to find the name.. I mean, 50 Cent has had a lot of songs on the radio, sadly.

you never know. even if it were true, i wouldnt call it a rip off though.

well anyway.. now that this thread is on top of the list i'll use it as an oppurtunity to ask something else...
when will the Solefald website be finished and online again?!??