New Borknashirts soon?

Darklorddany

Feb 25, 2010
Well, i remember been talking so many times about the merch related stuff with Borknagar fans for a long time, but finally, looking the Artisan site i saw this post
http://www.artisannorway.com/1607/artisan-or-borknagar-t-shirts-anyone/
It sounds very promising.

Reading the comments of that entry, i saw a comment from a girl called Catherine which posted two pictures of Borknagar shirts. One shirt seems to be pirated and the other seems to be legit. Anyway, i think both looks great. Through the years i have been trying to find Borknashirts all over the world (I'm sure as some of you also) and today i have my own collection of Borknagar shirts where some are legit, others no( and im not proud of that ) :(, but anyway i want to share this pics with you guys and maybe one of you wants to share another own borknagar shirt picture.

This is the link My Borknagar Stuff

Well, i hope one the future we can have an official site where we can get the Official Borknamerch. You can bet i will one of the buyers! :p

Man, you're making me jealous, I waaaaant some of those jackets and hoodies!!!!
Official production in the planning, I recon the webstore will be launched during summer...

Man, you're making me jealous, I waaaaant some of those jackets and hoodies!!!!
Official production in the planning, I recon the webstore will be launched during summer...

That's Great!!!...

Im sure we will have the classic one with the name or dragon logo, and of course merch about the upcoming album in the future. I know is almost impossible, but do you think we have a little chance to get new merch from the old albums too?

Are those Chilean/Peruvian made? I have a mexican Epic shirt (cover front, band back).

All this stuff was found on different years and different sites so, i dont really remember each site perfectly.
1.- Little borknagar on the chest and big on the back is Chilean made designed by me and implemented on the classic Pachi's metal shop :p
2.- Big Borknagar on the front and and little dragon on the back, i bought it on Napalm records.
3.- Borknagar album shirt, was shipped from Sweden not peruvian made but the front cover it almost looks like one, is not bad at all but the quality is not really good.
4.- The Olden Domain Hoody is peruvian made, bought on Chile (Not good quality, cover is not clear at all) anyway from far distance the olden domain RULES! :p.
5.- The Olden Domain Shrit peruvian made also bought on ebay(Not good quality, i think is the same paint work as the other peruvian one).
6.- Empiricism Long sleeve shirt ( i have the t-shirt also :p ) were shipped from Germany. ( Great Quality, every little detail on the front is there! )
7.- Epic long sleeve shirt was shipped from Germany bought on Metal merchant site.( Great Quality, i even can see a pimple on Jens face )
8.- And the newest Universal long sleeve was bought on Germany. ( Great Quality too but the shirt material is not very good ).

Almost all the German stuff are on that shirts "Fruit of the Loom" from Morroco.

The Mexican shirt that you are talking about is that where appears the open book of the cover on the front?.
2 or 3 years ago i saw a guy with a shirt with the open book from epic on the front of the shirt entering to the Subway....damn, i almost was running behind the subway to ask where he get that stuff.

All this stuff was found on different years and different sites so, i dont really remember each site perfectly.
1.- Little borknagar on the chest and big on the back is Chilean made designed by me and implemented on the classic Pachi's metal shop :p
2.- Big Borknagar on the front and and little dragon on the back, i bought it on Napalm records.
3.- Borknagar album shirt, was shipped from Sweden not peruvian made but the front cover it almost looks like one, is not bad at all but the quality is not really good.
4.- The Olden Domain Hoody is peruvian made, bought on Chile (Not good quality, cover is not clear at all) anyway from far distance the olden domain RULES! :p.
5.- The Olden Domain Shrit peruvian made also bought on ebay(Not good quality, i think is the same paint work as the other peruvian one).
6.- Empiricism Long sleeve shirt ( i have the t-shirt also :p ) were shipped from Germany. ( Great Quality, every little detail on the front is there! )
7.- Epic long sleeve shirt was shipped from Germany bought on Metal merchant site.( Great Quality, i even can see a pimple on Jens face )
8.- And the newest Universal long sleeve was bought on Germany. ( Great Quality too but the shirt material is not very good ).

Almost all the German stuff are on that shirts "Fruit of the Loom" from Morroco.

The Mexican shirt that you are talking about is that where appears the open book of the cover on the front?.
2 or 3 years ago i saw a guy with a shirt with the open book from epic on the front of the shirt entering to the Subway....damn, i almost was running behind the subway to ask where he get that stuff.

I see...

I have a Uaral shirt and my own band's shirt done by Pachi. Excellent and everlasting job.

I saw that TOD shirt in Talca and La Serena, both in a horrible quality, so I didn't buy it cause I knew I wouldn't use it.

About the Epic shirt, it's the same one. I have in near mint condition :p.

In Santiago is hard to find original shirts, most - if not every - metal shop sells chilean and mostly Peruvian shirts at european prices. The fuckers are so cynical that sell Mexican shirts as USA made ones.

Back in time - 2000 - I saw a Quintessence shirt in Valparaiso but it was insanely expensive.

The only 'true' Borknagar's S/T t -shirt I've seen is the one that Oystein uses on one of the Universal making off videos.

I'm thinking on to sell many of my shirts, since I don't use them anymore. I'll keep the ones that I love more (Vintersorg, Borknagar, Arcturus, Arckanum, Empyrium and Ulver).

A couple of months ago I bought an original Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors long sleeve from Plastichead in mint condition. It's the most beautiful shirt I've seen lately - along with the Arckanum - Antikosmos one.

A couple of months ago I bought an original Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors long sleeve from Plastichead in mint condition. It's the most beautiful shirt I've seen lately - along with the Arckanum - Antikosmos one.

Yes!...i remember that post... I still trying to find Arcturus shirts, i have just one from Pachi. I saw on ebay and other pages one shirt about "La Masquerade Infernale", anyone knows if is that Original?