Next Signing???

Hopefully not another side project or a solo project from another member of Spock's Beard/Flower Kings/et al.

Stonehenge would be an excellent signing. "Angelo Salutante" was an amazing debut album.

Nope....can't take that as a hint at all. They may have finished their original committement..but nothing is or is not carved in stone. I can you honestly that the band has not given me any official or UNofficial indication of what label this new cd could be on. FOr all we know they COULD go back to MC for a single CD contract....or not.

Coldfire the Gallery Mistress...that official SG type mouse.

Coldfire Mouse said:
Nope....can't take that as a hint at all. They may have finished their original committement..but nothing is or is not carved in stone. I can you honestly that the band has not given me any official or UNofficial indication of what label this new cd could be on. FOr all we know they COULD go back to MC for a single CD contract....or not.

Coldfire the Gallery Mistress...that official SG type mouse.

Shadow Gallery has left a legacy of magnificent prog-metal over the past decade. It would be nice to see them escape the tyranny of Magna Carta.